1: kissing practice

stu and billy were lounging around in his bedroom while billy finished up the rest of his english homework. stu lay sprawled out on the soft sheeted bed, tossing a rubber ball into the air before catching it in the opposite hand. this went on for some time before the boredom eventually got to stu.

he let out a sigh, reminding the brunet that he was still there. stu didn't understand why billy needed to catch up on homework right now. they were supposed to hang out and watch some horror movies together. but this was just plain boring.

"can't you do your english homework later? you're kind of killing the mood." stu murmured, having been yelled at atleast four times for speaking his mind. he could see the corner of billy's hazel eye glaring through him, shooting him with a look of annoyance.

"don't look at me like that, i'm fucking bored.. come on, let's do something." billy just went back to scribbling down words on a piece of notebook paper. getting fed up with this english paper that was taking him far too long to complete. "like what." billy gave in with a small sigh.

this evening has been pretty dull. usually, there would be a movie to watch or at least something to do, but today nothing interesting was happening. stu hummed out an "i dunno," followed by the silence that seemingly consumed the bedroom.

he tossed the ball upwards a couple more times, listening to the faint erasing of scribbled lines on billy's paper. "so how's it going with you and sidney?" stu asked out of the blue, the couple had been dating for the past few months. however, it seemed like nothing had happened between the two of them.

hell, the most contact stu saw was the light brush of shoulders during lunch by the fountain. no hand-holding. no lap sitting. and absolutely no kissing. to the naked eye, the two just looked like friends who got trapped in a relationship.

"pretty good, she's a nice girl," billy answered, not taking his eyes off his paper. stu hummed in agreement. stu then spun over on the sheets and turned his attention in the direction billy was working.

"have you lost your lip virginity to her yet?" stu asks in a somewhat teasing voice. he knows they have never kissed for whatever reason, but as soon as it was mentioned billy's pencil stopped writing. "...we're taking it slow." he answered hesitantly, not wanting to talk about it. "dude, it's been like three months." stu reminded him. "i know."

billy knew stu wasn't going to stop persisting anytime soon without a clear answer. he could feel the tense pressure of eyes burning a hole into the back of his cranium, causing him to snap. "i don't know how to kiss, there you happy prick?" he blurted out, expecting the string of laughter that followed.

stu wasn't expecting one of the most desired guy at their high school to be inexperienced in that area. tons of women would've fought to take his lip virginity, but billy refrained from letting them. "you've never had your first kiss? man, you're missing out on a good time." stu chuckled while wiping the tears of laughter from the corners of his eyes.

billy knew telling him was a big mistake, now this would be the topic of discussion for weeks to come. "what, now you're some kind of professional kisser?"

"as a matter of fact, i am." his answer made billy cock an eyebrow. stu didn't seem much more experienced than billy when it came to kissing, so billy chose to ignore that statement.

"i can teach you so you won't embarrass yourself in front of your newfound love." stu cooed in a teasing voice. it was obvious that he wasn't being serious, but the way he offered caused billy to think about it.

after a moment he stood from his desk and turned to the bed where stu sat with his legs crossed. billy decided to knock stu down a peg, calling his bluff with a type of smugness to his grin. "i'll take you up on that offer." billy accepted, taking a seat in front of a now very confused stu.

he wasn't expecting to be called out, now realizing that he was nothing close to a professional kisser. stu shifted anxiously on the bed watching as billy's unwavering hazel eyes followed his own.

"teach me." stu immediately became flustered. sure, he had kissed a couple of girls before, but never in a million years would he expect to kiss his best friend. "well- uhm.. first you need consent, consent is always key in situations like these." he explained through tense eye contact. "you have my consent." billy agreed causing stu's heart to flutter from his chest.

very vivid images of kissing his friend flashed through his mind while he tried to maintain his crumbling composure. "hand placement is also very important. back of the neck, shoulder, or cheek are all good options." he explained, trying to come up with ideas on the spot.

stu swallowed hard, focusing intently on the pair of soft looking lips in front of him. stu then rambled on about pointless subjects, obviously delaying the inevitable after he outright offered to coach billy through this. stu then rested the palm of his hand on billy's cheek, not expecting the other boy to lean into his delicate touch. stu froze causing billy to narrow his eye impatiently.

"oh for fuck sake, stop stalling and kiss me already." stu lunged forward, taking billy by surprise as their lips brushed against one another.

his eyes widened before his body could relax into the kiss. the kiss was sweet, their lips stacked on top of one another like two perfect-fitting puzzle pieces. the small innocent kiss was only supposed to last a couple seconds but ended up becoming a few minutes too long. stu found himself in a trance-like state as they locked lips.

once their lips touched, he lost all control over his rational thoughts. eventually, stu made a move to continue. he never imagined this night would lead to him kissing his best friend, but in the moment it just felt right.

his hand ran down billy's jawline, tilting his head up slightly before dragging his damp tongue across billy's bottom lip. he flinched at the sudden motion but refused to break the kiss. billy obliged the offer and parted his lips ever so slightly, making way for a new unfamiliar sensation to flood his mouth.

maybe he wasn't so bad at this after all. stu made his heart shutter under his touch. one hand cupped his face while the other dragged along his thigh.

the kiss gradually started to gain some sparks as stu took the lead. somewhere along the path, he got easily carried away. their bodies grew increasingly close to one another.

stu leaned into billy and gradually lowered him onto the bedsheets. billy didn't resist the change in their position, in fact, he willingly reclined and allowed stu to climb overtop. the once childlike curiosity became tainted with desire.

stu pulled away first leaving them both breathless and panting. billy won whatever personal bet he made with himself not to pull away, though he couldn't seem to recall it. his chest rose and fell rapidly with an added weight pressing down on him.

"believe me now?" stu asks in between heavy huffs. billy nodded without hesitation, still dazing off every couple seconds while he regained the ability to breathe.

"i guess i was wrong about you," billy admitted with a low chuckle. his hooded eyes looked at the man still lying flat on his chest, staring up at him with icy blue eyes.

"you are a good kisser." he said with a heavy breath and a half-winded smile. stu returned the smile before leaning forward and locking lips once more.

────
sorry for any mistakes!
word count: 1,343
date made: october 23rd 2023