Let's meet again.. | 4

(") Talking (') Thoughts (Slanted) Actions

Takemichi POV

--

--

--

Back in the future of 2008, Takemichi shot up awake from his deep sleep. Naoto was sitting at his desk doing paperwork before he jumped up in surprise as the older boy woke up from his somewhat of a coma.

--

--

--

"Takemichi!!" Naoto stood up almost immediately and rushed to Takemichi's side. Takemichi noticed how Naoto wasn't smile in at all. "Did we fail.. Again?" Naoto tooked a deep breath, inhaling from his nose and exhaling from his mouth, he then nodded briefly. "Yeah, but this time it's even worse. M/N and Mikey are now partners in crime. They both went off the charts since the "bloody Halloween" fight. Keisuke Baji and Hanemiya Kazutora both died that day. About a week ago, we were able to locate them both. They were located at a murder scene, but unfortunately they managed to escape."

"They have a total of four hundred-thirty seven mass murders, twenty-four drug transports, many armed robberies, and fourty counts of assault, that didn't end up killing the person, and all of this is pinned all on the two of them." Naoto explained before stepping in front of a investigation board. He pointed at a picture of a  teenager who had gold-ish glasses on. Takemichi looked at the picture in slight confusion. "Who's that?"

Naoto looked at Takemichi before replying to his question

Naoto looked at Takemichi before replying to his question. "This is Tetta Kisaki. We believe he's the master mind behind all of M/N's and Mikey's attacks. If we can get to him, we'll be able to find the two of them." Takemichi nodded after a period of time. "From what you told me, if M/N and Mikey make up. Their trust for each other won't break. So, Kisaki won't be able to manipulate them. Okay?"

--

--

--

"if they make up, Hinata will be safe."

--

--

--

Takemichi hesitated for a moment. "How exactly do I do that? I tried to, but Mikey-kun immediately said no, and M/N said that Mikey has to apologize first.. It's a guarantee impossible mission." Naoto thinks for a moment before smiling softly. "Have them spend time alone, they'll be guaranteed to apologize to one another."