Bloody Halloween.. | 10

(") Speaking (')Thoughts (Slanted ) Actions

⚠TAKE NOTICE⚠

Some semi spoilers in this chapter. In this chapter will be, fighting, Cursing, ect.

[THE DAY OF THE FIGHT]

Everyone in Valhalla and Toman is lined up on opposite sides of the abandoned car junk lot. The Tokyo Manji Gang is on the right side of the lot, and Valhalla is on the left. The Haitani brothers and Leanman are on the sidelines as spectators for the fight.

"I'm overseeing this fight today. The name's Hansen, from the Ikebukuro Criminal Black members."

Manjiro spoke up after Hansen, "Hansen! First off, I'd like to say thank you for overseeing this fight." "Both teams' representatives step forward!!" A second overseer shouted loud enough for both representatives to hear. Both Kazutora and Draken stepped up.

"A five-on-five with your best guys or an all-out melee with everyone? Which one will it be?" Hansen asked before Draken answered his question in some way. "Valhalla picked this fight with us, so you decided Kazutora. But we have one condition. If we win this fight, we will get Baji back. That's all there is to it!" Kazutora's eyes widen before he speaks. "Huh? Baji joined on his own. There's no taking him back!" "We're taking him back." Draken interrupted him. Kazutora clenched his fist tight, his knuckles turning white. Hansen looked over at him before speaking clearly. "Hey. Don't get to punchin' yet." Before Hansen could finish, Kazutora punched him in the face before slamming his fist into Hansen's stomach. Hansen gasped for air before falling to the ground.

"You think this is a game? We came here..." Hanma smiled before shouting out loud, "Shall we begin, Mi-key?" Manjiro glared at Hanma before a member shouted, "Let's do this, Toman!" Valhalla members and Toman members began running towards the enemy.

Valhalla members and Toman members before punching, kicking, and hitting each other. Kazutora ran towards Manjiro with the intention of "killing" him. Before Kazutora could punch Manjiro, Draken stepped forward and blocked the punch. "You think you can handle Mikey? Well, you're wrong." Hanma showed up out of nowhere and kicked Draken in the stomach, pushing him away from Manjiro so he couldn't protect him. "You have to deal with me now, Draken!" Hanma said, approaching him.

M/N was just fighting with whoever came his way. He wasn't going to let anyone get close to him at all, especially since Manjiro was here. He had to keep alert.

Time seemed to stop as half of the Toman members seemed like they were going to give up. A lot were on the ground, and others were about to retreat. Well, that's before Takemichi came, swinging his arms like a tornado, and started shouting loudly. "I'm gonna beat all of your asses!" That seemed to motivate most Toman members as they began getting up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Draken and Hanma were fighting, Kazutora led Manjiro on top of the large car pile. "You just going to keep running?!" Manjiro yelled out to Kazutora, obviously pissed off. Two Valhalla members showed up behind Kazutora. "What's wrong? Can't you fight me one-on-one, Kazutora?" Manjiro asked, glaring at the two members. "They were the strongest guys at my reform school. They're fighting experts." Kazutora answered his question. The two members charged towards Manjiro, one aiming to punch him and the other following his lead. Manjiro just punched the members like it was nothing, walking towards Kazutora. "Why do you think I lured you up here, Mikey?" This grabbed Manjiro's attention as he looked at Kazutora with a stern look. "With bad footing, you won't be able to land any solid hits with your nuclear kicks!" Kazutora said this before a member kicked Manjiro in the back. Manjiro barely landed on his feet before kicking the members away.