The confession stand.. | 11

(") Speaking (')Thoughts (Slanted ) Actions

NOTICE --

If you haven't reread the last chapter, please do. I updated it a while back, and it'll affect this chapter. So, please read it again if you need to. Thank you, enjoy.

Regret consumed M/N. He couldn't believe that he caved in so quickly to his friend. Now Baji is dead. Kazutora is in  cuffs. Though he couldn't do much, Baji was already bloody an excruciating amount when Kazutora stabbed him. Even with that, once he stabbed himself he was pale as a ghost by then. He just had to accept Baji's death and Kazutora's arrest now, before he was consumed by grief. With each step he took away from the old car lot, the more he felt empty inside. 

Cars passing, people walking off to their destinations, and still, none of them know what happened yet. It’s Tokyo, there are always sirens going off so it’s nothing new. M/N knew he needed to talk with Manjiro and explain himself. Explain what had happened over these three years, and more specifically what had happened that night. Though they could talk later after they both have moved on from Baji’s death. If they talked right now with everything going on, it’d be too overwhelming, so for now it’ll wait.

2 Weeks Later. Kazutora’s POV.

Tokyo Juvenile Detention Center. 

Kazutora was sitting on the other side of the table, separated by a thin wall of glass. “They told me to expect a ten-year sentence, but I guess that’s still a short time for what I did. I won’t run from this, I got to face this head-on. They taught me that, so I want to improve myself this time around.” Kazutora stated as he looked downwards. Draken looked ahead at him. “Don’t die.” He stated without any further instructions. “H–huh?” Kazutora looked up at Draken, with confusion on his face. His heart rate beat faster as nervous sweat dripped down his left cheek. “I know exactly what you’re thinking. You better not try to make up for this by killing yourself. Got it?” Kazutora stayed silent after hearing Draken’s words. “But… What else am I supposed to do? I just don’t know..” Draken observed Kazutora’s nervous look before speaking one more time. “Here’s a message from Mikey.” Kazutora’s eyes widened in surprise. “Huh?” He looked at the other across from him. “Now and always, Kazutora is apart of Toman...I forgive you.” Tears filled Kazutora’s eyes as he heard the message.

Manjiro’s POV.

Baji Family Grave.

– 

There stood Manjiro, across from Baji’s gravestone. “Baji Family Grave” was printed on the gravestone in clear lettering. Manjiro’s hands were in a praying formation while his eyes were shut. “Is this good? Baji..” He softly spoke in his thoughts. He opened his eyes and looked at the gravestone. 

Takemichi POV.

Takemichi and Draken were walking in the outskirts of the city. While they both walked, Draken turned back and looked at Takemichi. “Oh, I got a message from Mikey for you too.” Takemichi looked at Draken, curiously. "He said, “I have something important to tell you at our next gathering. So you better show.’” Takemichi’s heart was plumbing a bit quicker, nervously. What could Manjiro have to tell him, was it good or bad? Only time could tell. The two were now walking on the crowded sidewalks of Shibuya, following Draken’s lead. “H–huh? Where are we going?” At the realization, Takemichi looked at Draken in surprise. “We’re going to your place, Draken-kun?! Right now?” Draken turned his head back at Takemichi as if this were obvious. “Yeah. It’s nearby. So come with me.” Takemichi looked around the large city, the tall buildings, crowds of people walking, and cars driving, how could Draken live near? “Huh, nearby? But we’re in the middle of Shibuya.” Takmichi muttered to himself, still in the state of shock that Draken lives in a populated city.