13

YN had hit the half way mark in her pregnancy. She was now 5 months pregnant and her bump had grown quite a bit.

After finding out she having a boy YN couldn't believe how excited she had began to feel. She was super excited to pick out names and shop for him. Something inside her had switched and she no longer felt scared.

Today YN was having lunch with Sharon, Wanda and Natasha and then doing some more planning with Steve for the baby. She had wore a cute little jumper dress with a black leather jacket thrown over the top. The dress had hugged her figure really snug which showed off her bump.

As she sat for lunch and listened to all the stories about how much sex her friends were having YN felt herself getting a little agitated. One of the downfalls about being pregnant is being extremely horny. The last time she had sex was when she had slept with Steve.

"It was amazing, I didn't expect him to be so.. good." Sharon said as she groaned slightly shoving a piece chicken into her mouth. "Sam Wilson is good at having sex if any of you are interested."

"I'm married.." Natasha said with a small smile on her face. "And Wanda has Vis."

Sharon shrugged her shoulders before resuming her eating. YN had tuned out when Natasha began talking about the sex she and Bucky had last night and apparently how trying to get pregnant is amazing because of practise, Sharon disagreed because she isn't very maternal.

"So, Bucky is going out with the guys tomorrow night and I don't want to be stuck all alone so can we do something?" Natasha had a puppy dog look on her face as she eyed all the girls. They hadn't actually done an activity together for a long time and it was well overdue.

"I say we go dancing!" Wanda shouted with a excitement with Natasha and Sharon matching her gleeful look. All three girls turned to look at YN who rolled her eyes.

"Okay but not somewhere I'm going to feel worse about myself when no one's interested in me because I'm fat." YN replied pushing her salad away.

"You're not fat, you're pregnant." Natasha chimed as she placed a hand on YNs to try and reassure her.

"Yeah that will have men lining up at the door." YNs comment made the three girls laugh lightly. "I'm serious I need to get laid soon, my hormones are destroying me."

"Just go fuck someone." Sharon said. It made YN laugh at how nonchalant she could be sometimes. She was a very confident and open woman and YN admired that sometimes.

"I don't think anyone is going to be attracted to a woman who is pregnant by another man." YN said. "Look at my fingers! They're like sausages, I can't even get my ring off." YN held her hands out before trying to pull the ring off of her middle finger. "I'm telling you, my fat ass and the amount of times I've farted is ridiculous. I am unfuckable! And I've never been so horny in my life."

"Then go fuck the guy who put you in this position." Sharon quipped. YN did think about it for a moment or two before realising it probably wasn't such a good idea to sleep with Steve.

"I can't. He might get attached. I'm scared that the moment he sees me with this baby he'll think we belong together." YN had heard the girls laugh lightly, although she had slightly tuned them out the moment she thought about how good Steve was in bed and how hot the sex was.

Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea.

-

Sitting on her sofa together whilst moana played on the tv in the background YN was writing on a pad of paper whilst Steve was looking at his time management sheet.

"Okay, so um.. Tony has said that I can move into the compound for the few 6 months of the baby's life so we can coparent efficiently." YN started as she looked over her notes. She flicked her eyes to Steve for a moment before instantly flicking them back. She was dripping wet at the sight of his arm flexing every time he would write a sentence, the look of concentration on his face and the way his we sat with his legs spread. Pulling her foot up to balance on her other leg YN began to rub her feet. "Um, he's going to sublet my apartment until I can move back in and then we can go with the 3 days on and 3 days off system. So you'll have him for 3 days and then I'll have him for my 3 days and then back to you. Understand?" YN felt like she was burning Steve's ear off with her chatting but it was something that needed to be sorted. Steve let out a small laugh which caused YN to feel slightly defeated. "You think it's stupid."

"No I just, things are going to get off schedule Yn. We're talking about a kid not a train." Steve said with a little laugh before putting his paper on the coffee table and sitting with his body slightly turned to YN. He glanced at YNs feet noticing she was rubbing them. Pulling slightly on her legs to rest them on his lap he began to rub her feet gently which earned a moan of relaxation from YN.

"Oh that feels so great." YN said. The feeling of relief and tension in the souls of her feet made her smile with a small amount of pleasure. Scanning her eyes over Steve once again she sighed before putting her pad to the side. "Steve am I ugly?" The look amusement on his face could almost make her cry. Of course he found her ugly why wouldn't he?

"You're not ugly YN, you've got that glow." Steve smiled at YN and noticed how her eyes had lit up ever so slightly.

"But would you wanna have sex with me?" YN found the look of shock on Steve face pretty hilarious until she realised how forward that question was, but hey, he couldn't talk. "I mean one of the side affects of being pregnant is all I can think about is sex.. and who would wanna have sex with me?" YN furrowed her eyebrows and the smile that appeared on Steve's features.

"I'd like to have sex with you."

Oop- it gets horny in the next chapter people!