wtf

What the hell? Where am I? These bright lights are giving me a killer headache. All I see is a table, a chair, and a big window. I think this might be an interrogation room. Oh my god what did I do?
Okay let me slow down. I'm Alex by the way and I'm slowly going out of my mind.
Now the door is rattling and someone is stepping in. It's a lady. She walks over and starts with "Alex, I am detective Chapman." I give her probably the bitchiest look ever and say "Um, could you please tell me where I am?" She quickly responds with "Honey, you are at the Lincoln County Police Station. Now I would just like to ask you some questions."
I don't know what to do. So I just sit here. Waiting.. Finally She says "Alex, I'm going to need you to cooperate." I honestly don't know what to say so I just kindly say "Well let's get started.I honestly don't have a clue as to why I'm here, but hey feel free to ask me anything you like." There is and awkward silence for about two minutes and she studies me hard, then looks down at her papers. Finally, she gives me a hard look and says "You are a suspect in the murder trial of Cadence Henry." I suddenly feel a lump rising in my throat. I was with her last night. We were... I don't know I remember driving, then yelling, then darkness. Deep darkness. Then I was here.
"Did we crash?" I ask with a concerned look. "No , you did not crash. We found your car off the highway and about a mile away was the body of Cadence. You were laying there next to her, asleep and unharmed." She responds.
I can't think of why I would be a suspect. I mean I'm not an angel, but killing someone? Seriously.?
I need to get out of here. I can't take this. I need my family, my bed, and sleep. Oh my god I'm drained and I don't know why. I consider trying to break free, but instantly rule out the idea considering I'm in a police station. I attempt to calm myself. After all I know for a fact that I did not kill Cadence Henry. She doesn't even associate with me. We're from two different worlds. I decide to cooperate so, I can hurry up and leave.
I answer the detective with "I really don't think I can help you, I didn't kill Cadence. I remember being with her last night, but honestly the whole night is a mystery to me also." She gives me a discerned look and says "then let's go back to the beginning."

(will update every Friday guyssss. #swagmoney <3 - ya girl)