Sade, Daughter of Scar

Chapter One༅

Chapter One

Once upon a time, long, long ago, or 20 years ago, Belle married her Beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Instead of taking his wife on a honeymoon trip to Bali, Beast united all the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. 

With his newfound power, the Beast took a bold step. He gathered all the villains, their loyal sidekicks, and anyone else society deemed evil, and banished them to an island. This island was no ordinary place. It was encased in a magical barrier, a shield of sorts, to prevent the use of evil magic, access to wifi, and most importantly, escape. 

But Beast couldn't ship off all villains without protection. Most villains are human, but some are animals, and he can't exactly have lions, hyenas, and more running around eating everyone on the isle because that would be crossing the line, right?

Every animal was given a necklace that allowed them to shift between human and animal, even within the barriers of the isle. 

All but two never looked back at their animal form once able to be human, those two, Scar and his daughter Sade.

See, they liked to test the limit of their shapeshifting through time; they learned to shift only parts of themselves, Giving them claws and fangs whenever they chose without having to entirely change into their lion form. People feared them due to their control, and they fed into it. When Sade was nine, a boy on the Isle started picking on her. She tried to ignore it, but soon, everyone joined in, making fun of her clothes, her father, and her abilities. 

She had enough, so in front of everyone, she shifted into her lion form and bit into his leg, with his blood dripping from her mouth as she turned back, and from that moment on, she was the most feared person on the isle. Even adults feared her because although the boy was fine, she showed she had the power to kill him with ease.

And now, present-day Prince Ben and Billy, twin brothers, just announced that they would be bringing five villain kids to Auradon. The parents of their villains are Cruela Devill, Jafar, the Evil Queen, Maleficent, and Scar.