Chapter two - Clubbing in Silverstone

As we arrived at the Firebird the bouncer already recognized us and let us into the VIP lounge. The first thing i did was ordering a few shots for us to get loose and have fun. Each of us instantly downed 5 shots. „Hey Lando hey Oscar Lets play something? Truth or drink!" i suggested. Both agreed so i asked Oscar, „Why do you hate Lando?". He thought about it. „I don't know i just don't think that we catch the same vibes!" he replied. „Lando did you ever thought about Y/N as more than friends?" he asked. I already know the awnser. „Yes i did!" He replied shortly. „Oscar did you ever consider being friends with me?" Lando asked Oscar. He nodded. „Yes every day i do but then i remember all our fights and the heat between us." He awnsered. „Y/N did you ever imagine me naked?" he asked me. I turned red. I did but he didn't need to know. No matter what i do now he'll know. „Yes i did everytime i saw you taking an ice bath." i replied honest. Now he turned red. „Was it good?" he asked again. „my turn nosy! Did you ever imagined something with me? If yes what?" i asked. He just smiled and drank. „I guess you have to find out!" He replied already a bit tipsy. „Do we wanna drink now or do we wanna be boring?" Oscar asked and i took my glass. Lando did too and we drank maybe a bit too much. After three more drinks i went over to the bar and asked for a piece of toast. Thankfully the bartender had some there and gave it to me. I ate that quickly and downed a glass of water so that i was almost sober again. I went over to our table to see Oscar sitting there alone. „Where did Lando go?" I asked him. „he went to the bathroom!" He replied completely drunk. I nodded and sat down beside the Aussie boy. „Y/N would you do me a favour?" He asked. I looked at him confused. „Would you please Kiss me?" He asked again. I shook my head smiling. „Ask me again when you're sober!" I replied and ordered a glass of water for him. „don't do this to me! That is what i always imagined your lips on my lips! I wanna know what they feel like! I like you and you like me where is the problem?" He asked sad. „Oscar you need to understand that i will not kiss you until you ask me out sober ignoring lando and being man enough to do so!" I replied swapping his drink with a glass of water. Thankfully this man is a gin and sprite drinker unlike lando with his rum coke. By the way how long can one person take at the bathroom? „I'm gonna look for Lando. I'll be back as soon as possible?" I said and went to the bathrooms. Those were single person bathrooms so i knocked at the door. „Lando? Are you ok?" i asked. „Y/N? Please if thats you come in!" he replied and i sneaked in. Right as i turned to him i froze. „WHAT HAPPENED?" i asked uncontrolled looking for paper. „I kinda got mad at Oscar so i took my glass and threw it against the wall down here. Now help me clean this up!" he begged. „Mad at Oscar? FOR WHAT?" i asked. „He said and i quote Y/N is hot and all that but i will never ask her out because of you!" he replied quietly. I shook my head in disbelief and carefully picked up all the glass to throw it away. Thankfully there was a first aid kit in the bathroom so i got a compress and a bandage out to fix landos hand. „You are not going to drink one single drop of alcohol anymore today do you understand?" i asked and he nodded. „I am not going to drink one single drop of alcohol today!" he repeated. I Smiled and pulled him back up to our table. „oscar we're leaving now!" i told him and he followed us immediately a taxi already parked outside so i told the driver the adress of the hotel. Lando was sober again because of the adrenaline so the only drunk one was Oscar. As we arrived at the hotel i told the driver to wait a few minutes until i came back. I helped Oscar to his room. „Here we go you're in your room again. We'll see us on thursday at the airport?" i asked. He nodded. „Can you stay?" he asked right as i was about to leave the room. „I wish i could but the taxi is waiting. And i dont have clothes with me." i replied. „the taxi just drove off and you can have some of mine!" he said and pointed out of the window. I looked outside and saw the taxi driving away. Thats when i saw my car and remembered that i drove here with it. „Alright then please give me a tshirt and some sweatpants.." i said and he actually did. I turned around and went to the bathroom to change. . As i got back into the room i saw Oscar lying on the couch trying to sleep. „Come on that couch is way too small for you get on the bed!" i told him while building a wall with he pillows he threw off the couch. He smiled and layed down on the right side of the bed. I cuddled into the blanked and fell into a deep dreamless sleep.

As i woke up the next morning i was shocked. I wasn't in my bed and not on landos couch. I thought i dreamed sleeping next to Oscar but obviously it wasn't a dream. „Good morning sleepyhead" i heard him say in a husky voice that melted my knees. „Morning Aussie!" i grinned. He smiled at me after removing the pillow that parted us. „how did you sleep?" he asked. „Like a baby!" i replied snuggling up in the blanket. „I hope you don't mind that i ordered something for you too? It's a latte macchiato and two ham cheese croissants!" he smiled. I couldn't resist but smile even wider and giving him a small kiss on the cheek. „With what did i deserve that?" he asked confused. „You ordered my favourite breakfast!" i simply said. A few minutes later it knocked on the door and Oscar opened it. Shirtless. In his boxers. I gotta say i enjoyed the view but i gotta be careful so he doesn't realize that. After we ate i checked my phone and got like a hundred thousand messages from lando.
»y/n where are you?«
»i fell asleep in the taxi«
»please text me«
Nope not today mr Norris today is my day.
„Y/N?" Oscar asked careful. I looked at him confused. „I texted lando that you're with me today and safe." he explained.

~~~ to be continued ~~~