3.

Dreams POV:

it was later in the day

it was later in the day. i already picked maliyah up and dropped her off at my moms. she was already excited to go so i didn't feel super bad.

i started to get ready to head to the club. i hope i have some fun. today was a friday anyways so it won't matter how drunk i get. i'm sure maliyah won't mind sleeping over at my moms.

i didn't know what to wear nor do with myself. i called tae and ari because they always help me out. "HEY BESTIE" ari screamed through the mic. i love this girl.

"hey lovey help me find an outfit" i said softly back to her. i didn't have any options out but she already knows all the shit i got so it won't matter.

"wear that shiny skirt and that dream doll shirt you made for yourself" ari cheesed at me. not gonna lie that's not a bad outfit.

"not bad i'll try it on" i said. i hung up randomly after they started yapping about other shit. i needed to get ready so i did just that.

i was done getting ready and i looked good ashit. i texted the gc and told them i was coming to pick them up. we all knew it was best for me to drive because i wouldn't be drinking much.

i picked them up and they got in the car screaming "DREAMYYYYYYYY" they shouted. i smirked and screamed back "BABIESSSSS".

i always felt like the mom of the group. since i've had maliyah i was always in mom mode and not dream mode. i miss partying and stuff but i love motherhood. that's something i don't wanna give up.

"bitch what are you thinking about? drive this car before we late" ari shouted at me. i chuckled and pulled off to the club. today will be a night.

"is this it" i questioned. it was a new club we were going to so i made sure to lock my car up and watch our surroundings.

"yeah it is come yall!" tae shouted loud. they were always so loud. i had my moments with being loud but they were just loud 24/7. i didn't mind it i loved my bitches.

we walked in the club but tae wanted to take pictures with me first. we both looked good and so did ari. she claimed she "wasn't in the mood for pictures".

 she claimed she "wasn't in the mood for pictures"

we looked so good. we finally made it to the club and went to our section. ari already had a nigga waiting for her and so did tae. it just left me by myself.

"i'm going to get some drinks" i shouted to ari & tae. i didn't get a reply so i just left. they were too busy with their own business.

i went to the bartender and asked for a jello shot. i was looking around the club and i met eyes with someone i didn't expect to see at a club.

ms davis. my face went into shock while we both stared at eachother. ms davis wasn't so shocked. she had a smirk on her face. she had to be tipsy.

"funny seeing you here d-dream" sam spoke while stumbling on her words. she was really drunk she was tripping while walking to me.

"funny seeing you here as well.. are you okay sam?" i questioned. i was a little worried because she looked out of it.

i got no response and suddenly i felt someone grab my ass. i turned around and it was sam. she was staring at me like she never ate before.

she fuckin groped me. "sam what the fuck" i questioned. i was starting to get fake upset like i didn't enjoy it.

all she did was smirk at me and grab my hand. she was dragging me towards the bathroom. we didn't even get into a stall.

she started tonguing me down. the kiss felt so euphoric. i shouldn't be kissing my daughters teacher but i've waiting long enough.

she started sucking on my tongue causing me to groan and whimper. she started to smirk while kissing me recklessly.

the bathroom door busted open. it was ari. "what the fuck you doin to my bestie" ari mumbled loud enough for us both to hear. she was definitely drunk.

i pulled away from samaria and saw ari's shocked face. "are you assaulting my bitch" ari shouted. this is why she shouldn't drink but no one listens to me.

"no ari she's not. it was a small kiss nothing more" i explained to ari. i looked to sam and seen her expression change. i had no idea why.

"tae ready to go he about to cry cause his nigga won't hump him in public" ari explained nonchalantly. i was shocked and so was sam.

it was awkward between sam & i so i left the rest room without saying bye. i just wanted to get home take a shower and not remember this night.

i didn't really have fun but i know my besties did so that's all that matters. we got in the car and i dropped both of them home.

sam crossed my mind but quickly left it. i got home and took an everything shower. i'll just pick up maliyah tomorrow.