004, put them down

004,     put them down

004, put them down

LEO RUSHED OUTSIDE, A SENSE OF URGENCY IN HIS STEP

LEO RUSHED OUTSIDE, A SENSE OF URGENCY IN HIS STEP. In his hands, he carried a large metal sliding tray and a duffel bag filled with essential supplies. "Quick, everyone!" Leo exclaimed; his voice filled with determination. "I grabbed some towels to stop the bleeding." As Amara sifted through the bag, Leo swiftly wrapped the towels around Hershel's wounded leg.

Amidst the chaos, Maggie's cries of desperation filled the air, her prayers and pleas echoing through the tense atmosphere. Amara let out a sigh, her eyes focused as she grabbed some gauze from the bag. She pushed the duffel bag towards Rick, who seemed disorientated but managed to take hold of it.

Amara took charge, her voice steady yet urgent. "Alright, let's lift him on the count of three," she commanded. The group followed her orders, their determination evident as they carefully lifted Hershel and placed him onto the tray.

As the group prepared to move Hershel, Amara turned to Leo, her eyes searched for answers. "Leo, which cell block did Jaxon take the rest of Rick's group?" she asked, her voice tinged with concern. Leo met her gaze, his expression serious. "I saw them in C-Block," he replied, causing Amara's eyes to widen in surprise. She questioned Leo, seeking clarification on what he had just said.

Glenn, curious and worried, spoke up. "What's in C-Block?" he asked, his voice filled with anticipation. Amara let out another sigh, a mix of frustration and determination. She knew it wasn't about what was in C-Block; it was about who was there.