Steve Rogers X Y/n

Backstory: Y/n M/n (Middle Name) L/n (Last Name), a high authority during World War 2. You've been working with Steve for a while now, and he still believes you wouldn't hurt a fly. Little does he know...

Y/n POV

*your outfit*I walk out of the meeting room for this makeshift base, and I wave at everyone when they walk out

*your outfit*
I walk out of the meeting room for this makeshift base, and I wave at everyone when they walk out.

"You can always juat lay all your love on me." I hear a female voice, Peggy Carter.

These people trying to date coworkers in a war, idiots.

"Don't go wasting your emotions." I step in and lean against the door frame. Steve and Peggy are facing each other, and Bucky is just being a third wheel.

"Lay all your love on me!" Peggy pleads and grabs Steve's hands.

Bucky and Steve turn to me as I light a cigarette.

"Don't go sharing your devotion." I smoke a quick puff, my red lipstick leaving a light mark.

Peggy storms out, clearly upset.

"These people never learn." I smile and put the cigarette to my lips.

"That's Y/n?" Bucky asks and turns to Steve.

"More beautiful than ever." Steve replies. I give him a look, and he starts walking over. "Yes ma'am?"

"Agent Y/n." Bucky says.

"What did I say boys, work and love do not go hand in hand." I say sternly.

"Sure, love." Steve says, saying love a bit mockingly.

I roll my eyes and walk out, my curls bouncing (think Marilyn Monroe curls).

"Damn it!" I hear and run back to the two boys. I see HYDRA agents fighting them, and they're losing.

I stand there for a second, finishing my cigarette. Then I throw it down and stamp it out.

"Get her!" One exclaims and two rush to me. I dodge the first ones of the punch and then dodge the other ones punch. I grab the second one's punch and then flip him onto the ground. The first guy looks at me and tries to kick me. I dodge and then kick him with my heel. But he grabs my leg and turns it. I spin with my leg and land on my feet.

I put my hands up and smile, "It takes two to tango." And he runs forward. I move to the side and trip him, forcing him to fall into the other guy. I grab a random circular piece of metal and throw it at the two guys, hitting them hard and knocking them both out. I barely see the outline of the new Captain America shield. That was Steve's new shield.

Chick-chink I hear behind me and feel the pressure on my head.

"Put your hands up!" He exclaims and my hands slowly go up. "You two! Get on the ground!" He yells at Bucky and Steve. Then he turns his attention to Bucky and Steve, but the gun is still at my head. I slowly grab my pack of cigarettes and light one.