Diego X Y/n

I DO NOT own any of the songs listed or sung in this story!!! I DO NOT OWN ANY

Backstory: You have the wonderful ability of mind reading and control. BUT he's also your godfather. Your parents had you and were killed in a car accident, only a day after telling Reginald he was your godfather. Anyway, after the Umbrella Academy, you went and started a singing career. When Diego was expelled from Police Academy, he came to live with you, and you started dating. A few days after Five comes back, you have a concert and invite everybody. No one really knows what to expect, though.

Diego POV

"Hurry up, guys!" I yell as I stand in the front room, checking my watch. Allison rushes down the stairs with Luther on her heels. Vanya rocks back and forth next to me. Klaus and Five argue behind me but quickly make up as Pogo walks in.

We rush out, and I shove the keys into the ignition.

"We're gonna be late, Diego." Five says next to my ear.

"You sit your ass down." I start driving, and Five falls back into his seat.

"You better not get a speeding ticket." Luther mutters as he adjusts in the passenger seat.

"Everyone's got bail money, right?" Klaus asks, and everyone starts arguing.

"We're here!" I finally yell as we pull up to the concert. I turn into the back, and an usher points us to a reserved parking spot. The usher takes us to a box seat as the lights dim.

"Oh! I wanted popcorn." Klaus whines. Five teleports and snacks on his own popcorn, not sharing at all. Until Vanya gives him a death stare, then he shares.

"Shut up, it's starting!" I whisper/yell.

Y/n POV

I shake my hands as my makeup artist adjusts the gems on my face. The sound guy adjusts my mic, and then the platform starts rising.

*ur outfit*

*ur outfit*

I wave and walk around, ending at sitting down at my piano.

"This is a song to my godfather, Sir Reginald Hargreeves." I speak. "And this is actually a new song I've been working on." I start playing the piano.

"You called me today, on a random Tuesday.
Don't ask me, why I still had your number.
Hello stranger, it's been forever
Your acting normal, but nothings normal about

Trust issues and soaking tissues
Lying to my siblings, saying I don't miss you
With no closure, just getting older
But you still saw me as a kid on your shoulder

It's just anatomy, you raised me up
And still you didn't know me at all
You were my missing piece, so why weren't you missing me?
Guess I meant less than I thought
It's just anatomy
Hate that you raised me