Bucky X Y/n

TRIGGER WARNING
Backstory: Y/n L/n grew up in New York. At the age of 19, you were drugged and forced to do the dirty with a random guy. After a month of debating, you got the Medusa tattoo but chose to cover it up. At age 22, you started dating Bucky Barnes and have recently moved in with him at Avengers compound, not showing him your tattoo.

Y/n POV

I throw on a long sleeve dress and check to make sure it covers my right shoulder blade. I sigh of relief and fix my makeup.

 I sigh of relief and fix my makeup

*ur dress*

I walk downstairs to the party and stand next to Bucky. I don't feel safe anywhere except with him. Probably from the whole r@pe thing.

After hours, it was only the Avengers. We sat down.

"Okay!" Natasha slurs. "Truth or Darw Y/n?"

"Truth." I smile.

"Do you have any tattoos?" She asks.

Bucky squeezes my hand in comfort as I freeze. "Yeah."

I pull up my dress to reveal a small tattoo.

*small tattoo*

*small tattoo*

"Nice!" Tony stumbles to a chair. I nod, and Bucky squeezes my hand again.

TIMESKIP

Later than night, I see Bucky is already asleep. I quickly change into a tanktop and shorts. I slide under the sheets and slowly go to sleep.

Bucky POV

Y/n's chest rises and falls slowly. I trace her Medusa tattoo over and over.

God, I love her.

I pull her closer and continue to trace her tattoo.

I already killed the guy who did it to her, but she's still scared of new people. I love her though. I would walk to the ends of the Milky Way for her.

I love her
I love her
I love her
I would die for her

I trace her Medusa tattoo one more time before falling asleep.

A/N I know this is short but I saw this and loved it. Anyway the Medusa tattoo means that you've been r@ped so if this was triggering I am so sorry and I'm praying for u!!! Have a great day/night!!!! I love you all!!! ❤️