Y/n X Avengers

Backstory: Y/n L/n, taken by HYDRA and combined with the spider, Black Widow. Only in the dark can the Black Widow side take over, but you still have spider abilities in light. But you grew too strong, and when the darkest night came; you attacked the HYDRA base that you were trapped in. But you're still scared of the Black Widow side when it fully takes control. You've been at HYDRA for 14 years, and you attacked 2 years ago. And the Avengers take notice of the activity around the base, and you. 

*main idea*(taken at 5, and you are now 18)

*main idea*
(taken at 5, and you are now 18)

Y/n POV

I wake up and look at the world. It's upside.

"I will never get used to this." I mutter. I try falling asleep like a normal human, but I somehow end up hanging from the ceiling.

I drop down and walk out of my cell; where I've been sleeping for. I walk to the control room and pass by at least 30 web cases, all holding humans. 

"Not you, not you, not you." I mutter, passing each one. "Ah, you!" I grab one and use my fingernail to slice it open.

The HYDRA commander of this base, Aloft Ludwig. I check his heartbeat and feel his body, dead cold. He's been dead for at least 2 weeks.

"Hmph! Don't know how you were stinking up the whole joint!" I laugh and drag out the body. Then I remember, "Oh! I forgot, it's another dark night. How fun." I smirk. 

Breakfast was very good, eating your torturer. Very theruputic. 

Then I hear the old door creak open. I jump onto the ceiling and start crawling. I hear a group of people.

"Who the hell in their right mind would be here?" A sturdy mechanical altered voice.

"The heat image shows one person." Another voice, female and slightly Russian.

"Let's get in and out." An older voice, clearly born and raised in America.

"Whatever you say, Cap." A calm and cool voice that sounds like it covers something.

"Fuck." I whisper and jump down. I walk to the voices and shiver my Black Widow features away. Bye-Bye pitch black eyes, black and red hair, fangs, and ability to stick onto walls and ceilings. My dark clothes shift into ragged, brown, prison clothes. 

"Right there." The American guy speaks and points to the corner I'm behind.  

"Hello?" I speak, an innocent and small voice speaks for me. I step out of the corner. Weapons point at me and faces stare at me. 

"Hello?" I ask again and pull my arms close to my torso. 

"Hello little girl." One says, the Russian accent female. 

"Who are you?" I speak, trying to sound small and meak. 

"My name's Natasha Romanoff." She walks over to me. "What's your name?"