1. sundress

HII GUYS :0 welcome to this storyyyy.

warnings:
degradation
name calling
daddy kink
generally kinky stuff!!

————

It was a typical summer day for you and Taylor. You had a lazy morning full of kisses and cuddles and finally decided that you two should hang out on the beach outside her holiday home and spend the rest of your day in the sun. She finally dragged you out of bed and made you breakfast while you sat and watched her. She truly was beautiful, her curly hair falling into place while the sun shined on her exposed shoulders and legs.

Once breakfast was eaten and there were more kisses and hugs, you finally went to get ready for your beach outing. As you walked up the stairs and into the shared walk-in closet, an idea popped into your head. You stripped out of the small amount of clothes that you were wearing and put on a cute yellow sundress with a flower pattern. No panties, no bra, just the dress. "Y/n! Are you ready?" Taylor called down from the main floor.

"Yeah! Just give me a second!" You said before coming down the stairs. She wore light blue board shorts and a white sports bra. Fuck. She looked hot. "That dress looks nice on you." She complimented with a smile. You blushed and walked towards her.

"So are we just standing here or are we gonna go to the beach?" You teased, snapping her out of her state of awe from looking at you. She quickly nodded and picked up the cooler that was sitting next to her. You took her hand and walked out with her. She set up two chairs for them and placed the cooler in the middle.

You both sat in your respective chairs, enjoying the sun and chatting before you got bored and got up to go towards her. You straddled her lap with your dress hiked up enough for her to feel your wet folds on her leg.

"Y/n?" Taylor said, surprised. You grinned and began to grind down on her leg. "You're such a slut, you know that right?" She moaned out, her hips slightly bucking against the feeling of your clit against her thigh.

"Only for you," You moaned into her ear. After doing that, she couldn't help herself anymore. She flipped you over onto the chair and now she was on top of you. Her staring down at you with the look she always gave before she fucked you hard made you shiver.

"What made you think it was okay to come out here with no panties or bra babygirl?" Taylor asked. You didn't have a response, instead just a whimper. She rolled her eyes before smashing your lips together. She was rough and controlling and that made you even more turned on. She kissed down your jaw and left small hickies all around your neck. She loved to mark her territory.

She groped your tits through the thin dress fabric with one hand while she sucked on your nipple through the fabric with the other. You squirmed and let out small moans. "F-Fuck Taylor... please" You begged.

She sat up on your and began to remove your dress. You lifted yourself up off the chair to aid her in taking it off. Once your nipples hit the cold salty air you moaned at the feeling. Taylor pushed you back down against the chair and resumed her actions. She licked and kissed all down your chest and stomach before reaching your pubic bone.

"Do you want daddy to touch you?" She asked, looking up at you. "Yes, please," You barely choked out. You were so wet you could see it spread across your thighs and folds. Taylor nodded and dove in.

She sucked around your clit while she used to fingers to thrust inside of you. Your moans grew louder and louder every time she ran her teeth across your sensitive clit or when she hit that perfect spot inside you. "Please Taylor!" You moaned.

She lifted her head up from your clit, "you're such a good girl for me." You loved when she praised you and it made you even more wet. Sounds of the ocean and her fingers slamming in and out of your wet cunt filled your ears.

She hit that spot inside you again perfectly right and you knew you were about to come undone. "Daddy please, Im gonna- fuck!" You screamed out just as she stuck another finger inside of you and massaged your g-spot.

Your back arched and a gush of hot liquid came out of you as you reached the peak of your high. She moaned, feeling your juices all over her hand. Once you had settled down, she made a show of her sucking her fingers clean.

"I-I didn't know I could do that.." You said, shocked. "Well, there's a first time for everything, right?" She grinned.

She helped you put back on your dress and you two made out for a little while longer before finally settling down next to one another on the small chair.

"Thank you." You said

"Of course baby, you did so good"

"I love you."

"I love you too, from the moon to saturn." She giggled.

————
not proofread.. sorry if it sucks. i wrote this instead of sleeping!

i'll try to update this as often as i can but we'll see!!!!

word count: 912

give me requests for future chapters here —>