4. backstage pass

once again another re upload from ao3!!! hope you enjoy xx

warnings: pet names, semi public sex

— — — —

Watching your beloved girlfriend, Taylor Swift, perform felt like a dream. The way she moved on the stage, the way she sang—everything was perfect. She was perfect. Intermission was rapidly approaching, and you knew she'd want to see you while she took 10 minutes. During that, she always sent an opener on stage to keep the fans entertained. But little to your knowledge, she had different plans for her 10-minute break. In the last two minutes of her song, one of her bodyguards came out to the friends and family tent and fetched you. You walked backstage, making small talk with the guard. You guys finally arrived at her dressing room, and he left. You sat in her dressing room, sipping on an old-fashioned, waiting for your love to arrive. You heard the music mellow, and you knew she was on her way.

She stepped into the room and locked the door behind her, which was strange because she never did that. That was the moment you knew she had ulterior motives for the intermission. She was wearing that short skirt dress she knew you liked with the garter belt. It made you melt. "Hi, baby girl." She smiled, leaning in for a kiss. You were speechless; she was so hot; her voice was raspy; and she had her hair curled, which always made you drip. "So, are you going to get to it or what?" You smirked, spreading your legs in her dressing chair. She got closer to you and began stripping you of your clothes. She kissed your breasts and sucked on your nipples, which made you gasp and arch your chest forward.

She parted from your chest, and you sighed at the sudden loss of pleasure. "I only have." She checked the clock on the wall quickly before continuing, "8 minutes." You nodded, spreading your legs wider. She immediately dropped to her knees and nipped at your thighs. "So wet baby." A dark spot was in the dead center of your panties underneath your skirt. You whimpered and begged for her to touch you. She moved your panties to the side and ran a finger along your folds. You moaned a little too loud and smacked a hand over your mouth. She saw and chuckled, "I have a soundproof dressing room for a reason, darling, let me hear you." She said it in that darling, raspy voice, and you yelped. She slammed two fingers into you.

You began grinding against her fingers and felt a familiar warm feeling blooming in your stomach. She could make you cum by barely touching you, and you loved it. "Fuck baby, you're so hot." She bit her lip and rammed into you faster, curling her fingers just right to make you cum right there and then. "Taylor!" You screamed out and folded forward. She caught you and held you in her arms, saying, "You did so well for me, baby." She smiled. "Right on time too! I have 2 minutes to get ready!" She giggled. While you got cleaned up and dressed again, she fixed her hair and makeup.

Soon after, her bodyguard knocked, and you went to grab the door. "Hey, Caleb!" You greeted him warmly before moving to the side so he could talk to Taylor directly. "1 minute out. I'm going to take her back to the tent." He said and pointed right at you. She kissed you on the forehead goodbye, and you were on your way to the tent. You were limping, surely, and everyone had to know.

You arrived back at the tent, and the Haim sisters rushed over to you. "I saw you limping!" "She did you back there, didn't she?" A symphony of voices came, and all you could do was laugh. Suddenly Taylor was back on stage, and somehow she was just fine while you were still limping and feeling the aftershocks of your orgasm. Little did all the fans know, she just wrecked you backstage.

— — — —

this one was kinda shorter than everything else i have wrote but i still liked it a lot and i hope you did too!!

you know the deal, requests —>