8. 1 image attached

sorry i was so inactive <3 gonna try and start posting more regularly now :) love you guys. this chapter is a lot of dialogue btw 

warnings: phone sex,  top!reader/bottom!Taylor, so much pet name usage, 

— — — —

New Message (2)
tay <3: 1 image attached
tay <3: 1 new message

It was the last few shows of the European leg of the Eras tour. Due to scheduling, you sadly could not attend to support your girlfriend. It wasn't odd for her to be texting you late at night, especially after a show. When you got the texts you just assumed it was her asking to facetime or talk. You could not have been more wrong. You opened the messages to a very pleasant surprise. A full nude and another text under it

tay <3
miss you...

Your jaw wasn't even there anymore. You were so shocked. Taylor never sends risky texts over the phone, like ever. Confused, you sent a text back.

y/n
don't get me wrong, i miss you too, but you never send stuff like this. is everything okay?

Minutes passed and there was no reply. As time went on you got more and more worried, running through whatever out-there scenario your anxiety-ridden brain could imagine. Then there was an incoming call.

tay <3 • facetime
accept      decline

You clicked accept and a smile spread across your face and worry left your brain once your girlfriend's face popped up on the screen. That look of joy quickly turned into one of lust when she panned the camera down to her body and what she was wearing. A very hot red lingerie set. You felt your mouth go dry. "Well hello to you too." You grinned.

"Hi babydoll," Her raspy voice came through the phone and you felt your panties dampen. 

"What did I do to deserve this greeting?" You asked. "It's been so long, I miss you so much..." She whined. You grinned at her antics, sometimes you just couldn't believe she was your girlfriend. "I missed you too baby." You said.

"What are you wearing?" She asked in a sultry tone. You almost laughed at the corny line, but you couldn't help but feel swooned by it as well. "Nothing as sexy as what you're in babe." You said.

"Anything you wear is sexy my love." She said, a smile spreading across her face. "Fine, take off your shirt." She said after a pause.

You propped your phone up on the nightstand so she could get a good look and then you removed your shirt, exposing the nude sports bra you wore today. The moan through the speakers of your phone were loud and clear. She is enjoying this. So, you decided to give her a little show.

You lifted the bra off your body, letting your breasts fall into place while you shimmed out of your shorts. You looked back at the screen to see Taylor's phone propped up very similarly to yours and her expression was something you wished you could see for the rest of your life.

"You look so sexy, baby..." She whimpered.

"You're one to talk, red looks so good on you." You commented, a blush spread over her face and it made you smile. You leaned back on the bed, giving Taylor a full look at your ruined panties. "Look what you did to me, pretty girl.." You said.

All you heard was a whimper through the phone, her hand had snaked down to over her panties and she was rubbing her clit. "Baby... who said you could touch yourself?" You asked.

She blushed at getting caught and quickly removed her hand. "I'm sorry!" She whispered.

"Hmm.. I'll let you go without punishment just for today." You commented. Your hand drifted down to underneath your panties, your fingers moving in circles around your clit. You let out soft moans, they filled your bedroom wonderfully. 

"Touch yourself for me, baby. Slowly." You said in between soft moans and pants. She quickly nodded and rubbed her clit. You could tell she was worked up and much closer than you were based on how frantic she was rubbing herself and the way she was moaning.

"You're so close for me, aren't you?" You mumbled, plunging two fingers into yourself which made you throw your head back.

"yesyesplea-please.." She babbled out almost incoherently from the other end of the phone. You moaned out, seeing her all ruined from just your touch made you so turned on.

"Cum for me pretty girl." You gave her the yes and she took it and ran immediately. Her head threw back as she let out a soft scream, her fingers went faster in and out of her and she rode out of her high. The way things were going, you weren't all that far behind her. Watching her come undone pushed you to the edge.

To the sound of her beautiful moans, you came, hard. "Fuck!" You yelled out, bucking your hips. 

After a minute or two, you both fully came down from your highs. You grabbed the phone and fell back onto the bed. Her expression was dazed and full of love as if she couldn't get enough of you. "I love you," she said softly.

"I love you too baby, I can't wait to see you." You said.

You two sat on the phone for a little longer before the two of you drifted to sleep.

— — — —

hope you enjoyed this!! ill slowly be making a comeback, im trying to write more!

word count: 904

requests --> --> --> -->

 (or you can pm me if you're more comfortable w that:))