2. friction

not proof read and def wrote this instead of sleeping... again.... sorry for any mistakes
warnings: consensual/erotic choking

— — — —

It wasn't unusual for you and Taylor to get a little frisky when it was late and you two were cuddling on the couch with a good movie or tv show.

Usually it'd start by her cuddling up really close to you and kissing on your neck. Making you squirm and crane your neck to the side so she has more access, a little more kissing and groping ensued but that was the extent of it. Tonight was different however. You could feel it by the way she was holding you. Her hand rested on your boob and she ran her fingers over your hard nipples through the thin fabric every once in a while, making you shiver.

"T..." You whimpered the next time she did it. She perked her head up and rested it on your shoulder, looking at you. "What's wrong darling?" She asked innocently. You grabbed her by the shoulders and flipped you guys into a sitting position. You straddled her thighs. "Enough with the teasing." You said before slamming your lips into hers. You two moved in sync for some time before you couldn't wait any longer. You slowly began to grind your center against her bare thigh. Her shorts rode up high enough that you could feel her bare thigh through your thin shorts.

Her head fell back against the back of the couch as you rode her. It felt good, but it wasn't enough. "Too many clothes.. fuck" She barely got out. You lifted up off of her and slipped off your shorts and shirt. You got back on her and went in for a kiss. You two let your tongues fight while you kept grinding on her. She slipped her hand down to your tits, squeezing them and rolling your nipples in-between her fingers. "Tay..." You moaned out. "Good girl" She murmured in your ear, making you moan even more.

Her hand slipped lower and lower, running her cold fingertips across your chest and stomach til she finally reached your clit. You bucked your hips further into her thigh and fingers. The show going on behind you two was long forgotten at this point. You fell forward and buried your face in her neck, kissing and biting. "T!" Your muffled moans could barely be heard. She used her free hand to lift you up slightly before putting two fingers on her thigh. When you lowered yourself down once again, you were met by the surprise of her fingers inside you.

Her knuckle perfectly rubbed against your clit while her fingers filled you up perfectly. You moaned louder when you felt her rub up on that spot inside of you. "Fuck!" You moaned you, riding faster now. You could feel yourself barrel towards the edge. "Cum for me baby." Her husky voice spoke into your ear. She wrapped her free hand around your neck and slightly gripped. That sent you over the edge. You moaned and came all over her fingers and thigh. "Fuck.." You said, riding out the last of your high on her fingers.

You rolled over to sit next to her. She made a show of her licking her come covered fingers, moaning at the test. "You're turn now, baby." You laid back on the couch. "Sit my face" You said with a straight face

"Really?" Taylor asked. You knew this was something she had been wanting to do but was a bit nervous about. "Yes, really!" You giggled. She smiled and took off her tank top and shorts before beginning to crawl up your body. She kissed you and licked your bottom lip, requesting entry. You quickly gave it to her, making out for a few more minutes before she continued her climb up. She adjusted herself on top of your face.

"Ready love?" She asked. You nodded and she began to lower herself down on you. You stuck out your tongue and ran it through her slick folds, savoring the taste of her. You gripped her thighs and pushed her further down on your mouth and began to suck on her clit. She moaned out while gripping your hair. You whimpered against her which sent vibrations throughout her body, making made it even more pleasurable for her. You stuck your tongue inside her and let your nose brush up against her clit.

"Fuck Y/n!" She moaned out. You could tell she was getting close from the way she was looking down at you with lust filled eyes to the way she was grinding lightly on your face. "Just like that baby..." She began to let out a string of words, your name, and curses as she got closer. You finally sucked hard on her clit, pushing her over the edge. She screamed out in pleasure, cumming all over your mouth. You licked her clean before she got off of you. Taylor promptly kissed your cum covered face, moaning at the taste of herself.

"Fuck that was good.." She said, cuddling up next to you. You hummed in agreement.

"I think we missed a couple of episodes.." You giggled, the show you two were watching was about 3 episodes ahead of where you guys previously were before you two started.

She smiled widely, "I love you dork."

"I love you more."

— — — —

this one was kinda short sorry 😭😭😭 i hope you all enjoyed it though !!!

requests —>