7. look up

had a chapter ready but then i decided i hated it so sorry if this is bad it was slightly rushed 😭😭 thank you for being patient

— — — —

Taylor had been toying with an idea for about a week now. It had been floating in the back of her mind, lingering. But she was far to scared to bring it up to you. Every time she almost did, she chickened out. The idea nagged her mind every time she rolled over in bed and saw the fairly large full size mirror on her bedside. In the shower, when she was alone with her deepest fantasies she found herself coming undone to the thought of fucking you in front of the mirror. Forcing you to stare at your pretty little face while you came all over her fingers.

You and Taylor were cuddling on the couch, watching a Grey's rerun. She was mildly distant and fiddling with her fingers the entire night. She seemed ..nervous..? You couldn't quite place your finger on it, so you asked. "Tayyy?" You whined. She perked her head up, looking over at you. "What's up love?" She asked sweetly.

"Are you okay?" You asked, she immediately went red. Clearly nervous, she sputtered out, "I-I have to ask you something— but— but if you don't want to do it, it's totally fine and I won't-" She began to ramble before you interrupted her with a kiss. You pulled away and rested your forehead, "Tay, whatever it is, I won't judge I promise." You reassured her.

She nodded and took a deep breath.

"Can we try, having sex in front of the mirror... like doggy?" She asked nervously, not lifting her head up from where she was looking at a spot on the couch. You chuckled, not in a teasing way, whatsoever, she was just so nervous to ask something so silly. You grabbed her hands and lifted them into yours, "Look at me, baby." She looked up and you made eye contact with her, "Yes- Yes, of course Taylor. I'd love to try that with you."

They both ended up laughing. In retrospect, her request wasn't even that extreme, they had done a lot more crazier things. But for some reason, this one little thing, made her so nervous to ask. You two continued on with your greys binge, cuddling a little closer now.

A week had passed and now was the time. Taylor was at the studio today and you took the chance while you could. She was gonna be home in around 20 minutes so you took the opportunity to get up in a cute lingerie set, light a few candles, and lay yourself out on the bed. Once you heard the door handle jiggle and the door close. The footsteps of Taylor, taking off her shoes, putting her bag down and taking out some stuff. "Babe?" She called out, noticing the house was eerily silent.

"In the bedroom!" You called back. She made her way up the stairs and into the bedroom. "Oh my god I have to tell you about this funny thing Jack did. He-" She stopped in her tracks once she'd enter the bedroom. "Y-Y/n?" She asked

"You said you wanted to fuck in front of the mirror, so, let's do it." You winked at her. She approached the bed and threw her phone down on the bedside table. She took off her shirt and threw it haphazardly across the room before straddling your lace clad waist. She leaned down and captured your lips in a kiss. One that was full of teeth and tongue, something of lust and desire.  You moaned into her mouth. You ran your hands through her hair and lightly scrapped your dull fingernails across her scalp, slightly tugging. She let out a small whimper on top of you. She kissed along your jaw, nipping and biting around.

"Flip over" She whispered into your ear, her hot breath on the shell of your ear made you moan. She bit the lobe of your ear before flipping you over and moving the two of you over towards the mirror. "Look at yourself, pretty girl." She said, tugging on your hair to force you to look in the mirror. She ripped off your panties. Her show of strength made you moan out. "I'll buy you new ones, don't worry babydoll." She smirked. The way she looked at you in the mirror made you fold. Her dominance was something that couldn't be matched.

She ran a single finger through your slit, feeling your wetness. "Fuck you're soaked darling." She moaned. She pulled her finger away and sucked it into her mouth, whining at the taste of you. "Fuck me.." You begged. Taylor gave in and slammed two fingers inside of your soaked cunt without warning, making you scream out. Your head dropped to the mattress and she grabbed your hair and pulled you up. "Look at yourself, you're a whore for daddy." She said. You practically screamed out her name when you saw her fucking you from behind, a smug grin on her face. She hit that sweet spot inside of you that made you shiver.

Fuck. You were getting closer. Taylor could tell too, "P-Please daddy..." You moaned out. "Cum for me." She said, gripping your throat and thrusting faster into you. "Taylor!" You screamed out as you came. Your body shook and you saw stars. You both collapsed and she held you close.

"You're such a good girl for me baby." She cooed into your ear, holding you close while you came down from your high.

— — — —

once again i'm so sorry this was so rushed 😭😭 it's def not proof read either so i'm sorry for any mistakes <3

requests!! please ?! —>