~33~

For @baileyloves5sos Hope you like it babe (:

-

Luke: My Tree♡:

-

My Tree♡: Bailey.

My Tree♡: Babe.

My Tree♡: BABY GIRL!

My Tree♡: DUUUDEE!!!!

Bailey: Okay you did not just "dude" me.

My Tree♡: Whoops. Hey but you weren't answering!

Bailey: I was in the shower dipshit.

My Tree♡: Oh.

Bailey: What do you want Hemmings?

My Tree♡: Take you on a date (: So be ready by 6:30

Bailey: Umm..... on a date? Is you okay?

My Tree♡: Yes, Ik it's been awhile. But just cause we're official doesn't mean I can take you out.

Bailey: Damn. Lol okay babe. See you then.

-

Setting down my phone I walk to my closet. I pull out my black floral croptop from Aeropostle. I throw that on my bed and look back at my closet. Hmmm.... what to wear on the bottom.

Black ripped skinnies? Nah. Washed out skinnies? No. Shorts? Nuh-uhh.

I wanna be cute, yet casual. Ahh! I know. I grab my black skater skirt and put it next to my shirt.

I drop the the towel from my head and put on my outfit over my black matching undergarments.

Shoes. Shoes. Shoes. Remember Bailey. Casual. I grab my black and white short Converse and my black no show socks. I put those on.

I put on lotion, deodorant, brush my teeth and hair. You know. That stuff.

I blow dry my hair and then curl the tips with my wand.

I apply my make-up. Which is foundation, powder, mascara, some winged eyeliner, and red lipstick.

I put on some hairspray on my hair. And a bit of perfume on me.

*honk-honk*

Damn. 6:30 already? Time sure flies.
I grab my purse and shove everything I need In there. I walk to the living room grab my house key and walk out locking the door.

"Hey beautiful. " I hear my boyfriend of 3 months say. I look at him leaning on the hood of car biting his lip eyeing me.

"Hello Hemmings." I smirk. He opens my door and I step in his car. I buckle up and wait for him to get in the car. Once he is we began driving to our destination.

=skip car ride=

"Thank you." Luke just opened the door for me and I walked into a nice restaurant.

"Table for 2 please." His accent never fails to make me weak to the knees.

"Right this way." The hostess said showing us to our table.

I sat down across from Luke. He took out his phone.

"Sorry babe. My mom is checking on me." He blushes, shutting off his phone.

I giggle, "It's okay babe."

Once we eat we heas over to a park a block away. Thank god I wore converse.

"Bailey? " You can hear the nervousness in Luke's voice. What can he be nervous about?

"Yes Luke? " you question back.

"I love you." His voice confident.

You stop dead in your tracks. He loves you. He just said he loves you. Never ever had you two exchanged those theee words. And he said he loves you.

"I love you to Luke." You stare with your blue eyes into his blue eyes meaning every word.

Leaning in he plants a nice long but sweet kiss on your lips. He pulls away and you giggle.

"You-you gotta little- little something" you say in between giggles. He wipes the lipstick off his mouth with the back of his hand chuckling as well.

"I love you." He says again. You smile.

"And I love you."

-

My Tree♡: GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL I LOVE YOU! Hope you have a good morning. See you later :-)

Bailey: Love you too Lucas. Ugh. I have to see your annoying ass again
;P

My Tree♡: Rude. :-(

Bailey: Jk kidding ;* See you later gotta go help my mommy.

My Tree♡: Okay bye Bailey ♡

-

HOPE YOU LIKED ITN I KNOW IT SUCKED. SORRY I WAS TRYING TO HURRY UP! ASDFGHJKL