Chapter 18: Segunda Etapa

The Grimm-Human hybrid, Ulquiorra, sidesteps Harriet's punches as she tries to land a single hit on the creature. But even with her semblance, increasing her speed, she couldn't land any attack she threw. As her fist flies past Ulquiorra, the creature only seems to regard her as less than a threat as it looks at her with nothing more than a blank stare.

Holding out its hand, it stops Elm's rocket-propelled hammer with little effort. This display of strength is shown as when the hammer collides with its hand. The shockwave from the hammer suddenly stopping could be felt by those around the impact.

Ulquiorra holds out its finger at Elm as a shadowy light forms at the tip of his finger.

As it prepares to release the blast, Clover's fish hook wraps around Ulquiorra's arm as it is yanked away as the blast is fired

As it prepares to release the blast, Clover's fish hook wraps around Ulquiorra's arm as it is yanked away as the blast is fired. The energy blast tears through the terrain caught in its path; trees, grass, dirt, and stone were wiped out as the energy soon dissipated.

Kreel: "Careful. Those blasts are as dangerous as they look."

He taunts the Ace Ops from the landing ship at the edge of the fight. Weiss dodges Coco's Dust bullets, using her lightsaber to cut and deflect any shot that nears her.

Coco: "How could you, Weiss?! Follow a madman who hunts down your friends. What would your team think?"

Weiss: "I don't know. Why don't you ask them when I send you to meet them?" She deflects another shot as she begins to bare down on Coco.

As Weiss continues her battle against Coco, Kreel watches on with sadistic pleasure as his creation easily fights Ace Ops.

Vine attempts to use his semblance to extend his reach like ropes. Attempting to entangle Ulquiorra, the creature retorts by backhanding the arms away. This one attack shatters the constructs, and causes Vine's aura to take extreme damage.

Kreel: "I think it's time for this battle to conclude itself. Ulquiorra. Demonstrate your true power so I can return home to my loving Empress."

Ulquiorra slowly nods in understanding as it claps its hands together. Energy begins to charge as it coalesces into a bright green and grey light. Pulling his hands apart, the energy takes the shape of a javelin of chaotic energy.