A Little More Exciting 2

Evelynn: Well Let's get This Interview Started.

Evelynn: So What are Your Interest.

Me: Cooking, Music, Anime, Manga, Cartoons, Sleeping and Cloud Watching.

Evelynn: Are You Single?

Me: Huh?

Evelynn: Are You Single?

Me: Yes, why is That-

Evelynn: What are Your skills.

Me: Martial arts, Kendo, Kenjutsu, Parkour, Free Running, Shogi, Cooking, and Bo Jutsu.

Evelynn: I Thought You said He Was Boring

Mundo: Mundo Apologizez, I Meant That Ryuta Finds Everything Not Exciting Enough.

Evelynn: Okay, Now Tell What do You Think of This Dress. She asks While pulling a Black Dress That Left Little To The Imagination.

Me: That's a Dress?

Evelynn: Yesss.

Me: Are You Sure, Who In Their Right Mind would Wear Something like that, You can't even call that Clothing.

Evelynn:*Ahem*Okay Now Just Sign This Contract.

I read the Details as It Basically Says If I try anything Funny I Disappear Forever.

Me:*Whispers to Mundo* Are They Serious.

Mundo:*Whispers Back* Deadly.

I Take a big Gulp of air as I Sign The contract.

Me: So When do I start?

Evelynn: In Two Days.

I nod as I stand up and Head For The Elevator.

I step in the Elevator as I head Down.

I decide To Walk home Since It Isn't That far.

And As I Walk I Notice a in an Ally Way. She Is Black with Dark Yellow Eyes.

I crouch down as Pet her Heads, I feel Something Wet drop on my Head as I look up to be hit with a droplet of Water Followed by another, then it starts pouring down.

Me:*Mutter* Troublesome

I take off my Jacket as I Wrap it around the Cat, Then I Pick Them up as I rush to get home.

After A Few Minutes I Arrive Home with The Cat in Hand.

I walk with the Cat in hand towards the bath. I take off my Clothes Then place Them in The Bin.

I Grab a Scrubber as I Start Scrubbing The Cat Getting every Nook and Cranny, But Rinsing them off is going to be The Hard Part.

I Relax my Body in The Bath Only Wincing every few minutes due to the Scratches Adorning my Face.

After That I Take a Nap since It's Still early in the day.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I Gaze up at The Sky.

*ROAR*

I sit up and Look around only Finding a Large Cage Like Thing Made Out of Clouds. I stand up as I move closer to it.

Finally Stand in front of the Cage

*Deep Growl*

I take a Step Back

*Deep Booming Laugh*

???: It Seems after All Still Can Scare Humans.

Me: Who are You?