First Day and Unwanted Reunion

Me: I Thought that you Said that you were going easy.

Kyubi: Yeah. Yeah Brat, Before You Go to work Go Buy some Wrist and ankle Weight.

Me: Why?

Kyubi: *Snickering* Because While Cleaning You Can Build some muscle on a Twig of a Body.

Me: Hey!!

Kyubi: And and before You leave, No Kage Bunshin.

Me: Fuck Yo-

I sit up as I turn to the clock and Reads "7:30 A.M" Evelynn Told me To Be There at At 8:30 A.M

Well I Got One Hour.

I get out of bed and Head to bathroom to take a quick shower,  I walk out and Get Dressed.

I go out and Buy Some Wrist and Ankle Weights, Then I Go To Aurelion Bucks, I order a Donut and A Ice Coffee with Extra Sugar and Whipped Cream.

After That I head to The Penthouse, I arrive with 5 Minutes to Spare.

I look around to see Trash, Clothes, and Dishes Everywhere, I look to My Left to see Cleaning Supplies and a Note that says "Be back at 6:50 P.M"

Me: I'll Start on The Kitchen and Living Room

SHORT TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CHIBI RYUTA RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEMONS IN EVELYNN'S CLOSET.

I look around The Sparkling Kitchen and Living Room.

Me: And Now Time for The Bedrooms and Bathrooms.

I start on The Bathroom first, I open it and Notice Lipstick on The Mirror, along with Black Panties and Bra on the ground.

Me: *Sigh* Troublesome Women.

TIMESKIP 4 HOURS LATER

I get done with The Bathrooms and The Bedrooms, And Let me tell you I Don't know how they Live in this place, I Wash hands as  I get Prepared On dinner.

Akali POV

Akali: Man my body is Sore. I Say As I stretch lightly in the Elevator

Ahri: Mines Are Too

Evelynn: That What you get when you don't stretch Properly Before going over the Choreography.

*Ding*

The Door dings as it opens and a Delicious Smell Ambushes our Senses, We walk inside the Penthouse and See that it's Sparkling Clean, I look towards the kitchen and See Someone I Didn't think I would see again.

Ryuta: Girl I use to be your Superman Now I'm Flying Solo.

Akali: Ryuta?!

NORMAL POV

I Bob my head up and Down to The Music playing.

Me: Girl I use to be your Superman Now I'm Flying Solo.

???: Ryuta?!

I turn around to see My Ex-girlfriend Akali. I Just Froze In Shock.

She Tries To Lunge at me for a Hug But I Use Kawarimi to replace Myself with a Pillow, Then I use Kage Bunshin Creating Seven Clones as We All Jump Off The Balcony I hold My ground and I Close My as I hear could Hear Akali Yell a Faint "Come Back"

Me: Wait how Do I Land?

Suddenly Like an Instinct I put Two Fingers up as I Call out "ROOM" I suddenly Appear in The Garage where I Remember That My Keys are Still in the Penthouse.