part 1

It's been a week and lee know is so obsessed with red lights' MV. He was obsessed with all hyunjin's scenes, they all looked pretty explicit, and he started thinking if hyunjin would be like these while being fucked by him and being chained. Maybe he shouldn't do these dirty thoughts on his friend, but it's not his fault, it's just that hyunin looked so hot in all of those  scenes. Then he decided he couldn't handle it anymore, he wanted hyunjin, he needed him, he's his. Lee know decided that he would have tried to talk to him.

Next week.

Today he will finally talk to him. He entered hyunjin room and smiling at him.
Hyunjin: so why did you want to talk to me?
Lee know: I got a deal. I want to fuck you.

Hyunjin was shocked, he couldn't believe he heard that right. He was jocking, wasn't he?

Hyunjin: what? It's a joke right?

Lee know: no, actually I've always told how hot I think you are, and I think you feel in the same way for me right? Lee know laughed it off.

Hyunjin: what do you mean??!

Lee know: you think I didn't see you staring at me during the training? Or when you were starting at my cake? He smirked

Hyunjin: that's not true! I didn't, you're lying!

Lee know started walking to hyunjin and suddenly their lips touched, and now lee know was trying to insert his tounge in hyunjin's mouth keeping him still on the bed. Now lee know was over hyunjin pushing his arms over his head, kissing him. Hyunjin was struggling, trying to move his arms but lee know was to strong for him. Once the kiss was over, lee know sat down staring a hyunjin that now looked so messed up. He was gasping, trying to breath correctly now and he almost had tears in his eyes.

Lee know: you looked exactly like this in the MV, so fucking submissive and messed up. I want to fuck you right now, I want to hear you moaning my name, you're mine...

Lee know returned kissing him but Hyunjin was feeling to weak to even try to push him away. Lee know started kissing his neck, his ears, and then he returned on his lips, biting them kindly to don't hurt hyunjin that now is moaning, begging him to stop.

Lee know: don't be so dramatic, I'm going to make you feel really good, I'm gonna make you feel my love. He smirked.

If you want a part 2 send me a comment! Sorry if the grammatic it's a bit messed up, but English is not my native language, I tried my best. Thanks💜💜💜