part 2

He licked hyunjin's ear's piercing and then he whispered in his ear.

Lee know: how do you feel? Do you like when I kiss you? Mmmmm your lips look so kissable.
He laughed and then he continued kissing him passionately. Hyunjin couldn't believe that lee know was using him like this, even when he was begging him to stop he didn't. He feels like he's an object being used by him for his pleasure. Hyunjin now is angry, he's no one propriety. He pushed him away.
Hyunjin screamed with tears in his eyes: I'm not an object, stop treating me like that!
Lee know: actually I felt the same way, when you were starting at me during the training, at my ass.... So now don't be angry with me, I'm just giving it back to you, treating how you treated me!
Hyunjin: I don't want to, get out!
Lee know sighed.
Lee know:ok... Understood, but then don't be angry with me when I'll tell the members about that meet.
Hyunjin: why would you tell them about it?! You were assaulting me! It's your fault!
Lee know:mmmmhhh do you think they'll believe you?
Hyunjin:stop! I have no fault, don't involve me!
Lee know: alright, if you really don't want to do it, I'll live you alone, today....
Lee know left the room and now hyunjin was so shocked about what happened, lee know was assaulting him! Hyunjin gasped,in reality he didn't like it cuz lee know was just using him.... but he can't lie to himself that he never thought about it. Hyunjin gasped and told himself to stop overthinking.

The next day

During the breakfast they didn't talk, they didn't even looked at each other, this until the training in the afternoon, where they had to dance together. Lee know was looking at him smiling and then he suddenly started acting like nothing happened.
Lee know: hey hyunjin, after the training could you come to my room? I have to talk with you about something important.
Hyunin agreed, he wanted to end this story. After the training he took a shower and dressed up. Now he was in front of lee know's room and he knocked.
Lee know: ah hyunjin It's you?
Hyunjin:yes....
Lee know opened the door and let him enter. Lee know closed the door and looked at Hyunjin.
Hyunin: so what do you want?
Lee know: so have you decided?
Hyunjin: about what?
Lee know: about being fucked by me
Hyunjin:stop with this story, I'm not you're fucking doll!
Lee know gasped: well, that's not the answer I was waiting for
Hyunjin: yes and I'll never agreed about it.
As soon as he finished the sentence Lee know pushed him against the wall.
Lee know: well, if you don't want to do it, I'll do it anyway!
Hyunjin tried to moves away but lee know blocked his arms.
Lee know: I waited to much, I want you!
Hyunjin was feeling really weak, without a reason. Why? Maybe lee know put something in the water he drunk after the training. No way he arrived at that he thought, but he was wrong. He started collapsing against the wall and then lee know understood it was working.
Lee know: well I see it works! Perfect, now you'll have nothing to say. He laughed it off.
Hyunjin collapsed on lee know, and then he picked him up and left him on the bed. Now that hyunin is fainted he has to hurry up before he'll wake up, it's his only chance.
40 minutes later
Hyunjin started waking up. He opened his eyes and saw that he was in lee know's room, then he tried to stand up, but he couldn't, he was chained up at the bed. Hyunjin started panicking. Why the hell was he chained at the bed! He tried to remove the chains but he couldn't. The chains were like in the MV, long enough to move a little bit but not to move out from the bed. Then lee know arrived.
Lee know: oh so you're awake.
Hyunjin: why am I chained at the bed!?
Lee know: as I tell you, even if you don't want to I'll fuck you. He laughed.
Hyunin: stop jocking and remove them!
Lee know didn't answer instead he move to Hyunjin and started touching his body. He touched his leg and hyunjin gasped.
Hyunjin: stop I don't want to!
He tried to move but then lee know moved over him, blocking his arms over his head. Hyunjin was still weak so he couldn't opposed to him.
Lee know: shhhhhhh, stop talking, from now I want to hear you just when you moan. He smirked and then he kissed him, tasting his mouth. Hyunjin was moaning cuz he could not breath well just by his nose, and lee know finished the kiss, staring at hyunjin. Now he was breathing difficulty, and he looked so messed up. His hair were attached to his forehead because of sweat and the saliva was falling from his lips.
Lee know:mmmmmhhh so submissive and sexy, just for me. He laughed.
Hyunjin was feeling weak and dizzy.
Lee know kissed his neck and hyunjin moaned.
Lee know: aaaahhhh finally you're starting listening to me ahahahah.
He continued kissing his neck and his ears.
Lee know: now I'll finish what I started the last time. He smirked.
Lee know wanted to turn off Hyunjin's t-shirt, but cuz of the chains, the only way was to rip his shirt, so he did.
Lee know:mmmmhhh your body is so sexy.
Hyunjin was to tired, he wanted to sleep, so he closed his eyes, he wasn't feeling well. But lee know didn't notice and just when he licked his nipple, and he saw no reaction he looked at Hyunjin, he was sleeping.
Lee know: hyunjin wake up, I want you to be awake when I'll fuck you ahahahah.
He shaked him and he woke up.
Lee know: don't fall asleep, I just started.
Hyunjin now started thinking about everything and started being angry.
Hyunjin tried to stand up, but he couldn't cuz of the chains.
Hyunin: now stop, I won't let you use me!
Lee know: ahhh finally you're starting get more vibrant. I like it! But now stop, I waited to much!
He removed Hyunjin's pants, ripping them cuz of the chains and Hyunjin couldn't stop him.
Hyunjin: wait, stop, I don't want to!
Lee know gasped: shhhhhh, as I said before, now I want to hear you just when you moan. He laughed it off.
So he took a gag out of his pocket and tied it to Hyunjin's mouth. He started moving, trying to stop him, but he couldn't. Now lee know moved back to look at him: he was all chained up for... him.
Now he'll do what he want....

I'll continue in the Next chapter. Sorry I'm really busy those day, but I'll post the 3 part as soon as possible, also sorry for the bad English, it's not my native language.