part 5

Hyunjin knew it was impossible to not moan while lee know was penetrating him, there's no way.
Hyunjin: you know too, that's impossible.
Lee know: it isn't, you just need to concentrate.
Hyunjin: stop teasing me!
Lee know: I'm not.
Lee know didn't even let him reply and he suddenly complitely penetrated him.
Hyunjin: ahhhhhhhhh
Hyunijn immediately pushed his face against the pillows, trying in vain to cover his moaning.
Lee know: ahahhaha you have already loose.
Lee know massaged hyunjin's back and his butt.
Lee know: just for this time I won't count this moan, but don't do that again or .....
Lee know smirked.
Hyunjin was gasping, trying to regulate his breathing.
Lee know: but that's cheating, you can't cover your moans with the pillow. He laughed.
He lifted him by his hair kissing his neck. Hyunjin gasped, he was sweating, his hair attached to his forehead, his eyes half closed.
Lee know: let me see how good are you.
Lee know left his hair, and put his hands over his butt.
Hyunjin was standing on his hands, trying not to fall.
Lee know started penetrating him slowly, making him feel ever push. Hyunjin was biting his lips, trying not to moan.
Lee know: Mhhhh you're a good boy, aren't you?
His pushes were slowly but deep.
Lee know: doesn't it feel good?

Lee know removed complitely his dick
Lee know: Being chained and used by me, dominated by me....
he immediately pushed his dick really deep and hyunjin almost moaned, he fell on the bed, he hadn't enough strength to hold himself.
Lee know: so weak just for a dick ahahahhaah.
Hyunjin was feeling humiliated, chained up and used by his friend and called "good boy", he's a grown man, not someone's toy!
Hyunjin: stop I'm not your toy!
Lee know decided to penetrate him really fast and Hyunjin wasn't expecting it, so unfortunately he moaned.
Hyunjin just realised that and started excusing himself with lee know.
Lee know: Well you moaned, so you lost...
Hyuniin: wait that's not right you did it suddenly! Please wait!
Lee know turned him, so now hyunjin was looking directly at him.
Lee know looked at hyunjin, he was so hot and submessive, he was sweating, and had his hair all over his face, his breath was fast, he was chained up for him.
Lee know: well, now I should punish you...
Hyunjin: no wait!
Lee know suddenly started penetrating him really fast.
Hyunjin: ahhhhhh,
Ahhhhhhhh,
Ahhhhhhhh
Ahhhhhhh
Ahhhhhhhhh.
All lee know could hears was his moanings.
Lee know: now moan for me, cuz of me!
Hyunjin couldn't control himself, lee know was hitting his prostate every single time, he didn't want to do what lee know was asking for, but he couldn't stop moaning.
Hyunjin: ahhhhh, ahhhhh plea-ahhhhhhh! -seee ahhhhhh! St-ahhhh! -op-ahhhhh!
Lee know was doing this on purpose, he wasn't letting him talk.
Lee know was keeping his arms over his head, not letting him move.
Lee know: shhhhhh baby
Hyunjin was getting angry.
Hyunjin: do-ahhhhhh n't-ahhhh
Lee know put his finger in his mouth while petting his face.
Lee know: well now it seems you'll shut up. He smiled.
Lee know: also don't even try to bite it, I'm the one here with the dick inside you. He smirked.
Lee know: now lick it while I fuck you hard, baby.....
Hyunjin knew what lee know was saying is true, but he's a person with dignity, he doesn't want to do what lee know was saying him to do, but he had to.
So hyunjin sucked his finger.
Lee know penetrated him fastly.
Hyunjin: aahhhhhhh
Lee know: yes lick it like this, good boy.
Lee know started penetrating him really fast and hard. Lee know was staring at hyunjin face, his eyes were closed and he was moaning.
Lee know: wow, my dick makes you act like this, I think I should use it often then ahhahahahahha.
Lee know was fucking him really hard, and suddenly decided to choke hyunjin.
Hyunjin was shocked and looked at lee know.
Hyunjin: I-ca-n't br-e-ath
Hyunjin was trying to breath but he couldn't, lee know's hold was to tight.
Lee know: that's the goal, didn't you choke eachother in red lights MV? Well what's the problems then?
Hyunjin was starting seeing all black, being fucked while choked was to much for him, he was feeling weak.
Lee know: I'm coming mhhhhhh...
Hyunjin didn't want him to cum inside him, but he couldn't talk cuz he was choking him.
Hyunjin tried to whisper
Hyunjin: please don't .....
Lee know didn't listen to him and hyunjin suddenly felt his cum inside him. Hyunjin came too. Lee know let him breath, and now he was breathing really fast. He was feeling disgusting, he wanted to wash all that dirty from him, from inside him, but Lee know still had to punish him, and now the time has come.