part 4

Lee know started penetrating hyunjin slowly, keeping his arms over his head. Hyunjin was disgusted and shocked at the same time, he choose it cuz it was the less disgusting, but now he's afraid he'll feel so much pain, and he doesn't want to. When lee know started penetrating him, he was staring at hyujin's face. Hyunijn rolled his eyes back, his mouth was opened, he moaned starting breathing loudly.
Hyunjin: ahhhhhh he sighed. Lee know don't hurt me please...

Lee know: don't worry honey, you'll feel really good soon. He smirked.
He was going deeply, lee know was feeling really good, it was so tight and warm, it looked made up just for his dick.
Lee know: mhhhh you feels so good... You're so sexy, all chained up just for me.
He kissed him cuz he was moaning to loud.
Hyunjin tried to resist, but he couldn't handle the pain anymore, and lee know was just half in. He started crying. Sobbing he said
Hyunjin: please Lee know stop! It hurts so bad...
Hyunijn was holding the blankets in his fist, trying to breath, with his eyes half closed looking at lee know.
Lee know: don't worry I'm almost all in!
Hyunjin: no please stop, I can't resist anymore...
Hyunijn was feeling weak, he couldn't breath properly, the pain was to much. Slowly he started seeing all black, he dumped the blankets and closed his eyes. He fainted.
Lee know didn't realise that, he was to concentrate to reach his pleasure. After a few minutes, when lee know was all in, lee know looked at Hyunjin face.
Lee know: hyunjin?
He didn't reply.
Lee know: hyunjin??! He shaked him.
Hyunijn slowly opened his eyes.
Lee know: are you ok?
Hyunjin: I don't want to... He whispered.
Lee know though: maybe I should stop? No wait, after all the efforts I won't stop now, even if he'll beg me. I'm just giving him a punishment. Yes I'm definitely doing right, I also gave him a choise, so he shouldn't complain about that too. I'm doing right, also he'll feel really good soon, that he'll beg me to not stop. He laughed.
Lee know started moving, sighing.
Hyunijn breath stopped. He moaned, grabbing the blankets tight. He knew he couldn't stop him.
Lee know: how do you feel mhhh, with my dick all inside you, do you feel dominated, brought under control? By me. Mhhhh you're so tight, just for me...
He looked at hyunjin.
Lee know: you look so good with all those chains that let me use you.
Hyunijn tried to push his arms up, but lee know was still keeping them over his head. Hyunijn after all that pain slowly started feeling pleasure. Lee know dick was touching all his weak points.
Hyunjin: ahhhhhhhhh. He moaned.
Lee know:mhhhh it seems you like it, don't you?
Lee know penetrated him fastly, and Hyunjin grabbed lee know back. Lee know bite his neck, sucking it. Hyunijn was feeling dizzy.
Lee know: You're my bitch, you can be used just by me, you can't be nobody else. You're mine.
He went even faster, kissing Hyunjin's lips, biting them.
Then he gave an ultimate push and stopped.
Hyunijn sighed.
Lee know: what? Don't you want me to stop?
Hyunijn was finally feeling well and lee know stopped, that's not right.
Lee know: so? Do I have to stop? Just tell me. He smirked, he knew hyunijn was liking it, with all those moans.
Hyunijn didn't want to admit it, but he was liking it. Well he didn't like being chained up at the bed, and used by him but the feeling, it was making him feel good, he didn't want it to stop.
Lee know: well then, I'll stop.
Hyunijn: no! Wait. I don't ...
Lee know: I don't what?
Hyunijn hesitated, it was feeling to humiliating, he didn't want to admit it.
Lee know: ok, if you don't reply....
Hyunijn: want you to stop!
Lee know: Mhhhh? Say it properly. He smirked starting at hyujin face. hyunijn wasn't looking at him, he was staring at the wall.
Lee know: and look at me.
Hyunijn didn't, it was to humiliating.
Lee know: I said look at me!
Hyunijn finally looked at him with the humiliation in his eyes.
Lee know: well now say it again.
Hyunijn: I don't want.... You.... To stop....
Lee know: good boy. So submissive just for me. He smiled.
Lee know: well then I won't stop. I'll change position.
Lee know moved hyunjin, now his face was on the pillow, they would have attended the moaning, he'll definitely need to he laughed.
Lee know wanted to penetrate him at doggy style. His dick would have gone more deeply in this position.
Hyunijn supported himself with his arms.
Lee know penetrated him slowly again, keeping him by hips.
Lee know: mhhhhh so good, aren't you?
Hyunijn threw his head back, with his mouth opened, and his breath stopped. Lee know penetrated him suddenly. He moaned loudly again.
Lee know: mhhh let's play a game, you have to not moan while I penetrate you.
Hyunijn: but I can't! It's impossible!
Lee know continued: if you moan I'll punish you....

I'll continue in the next chapter. Bye💜