where the fuck have you been?

Kyles pov:
It was just me and johnnie at home that was until i heard johnnie yell from the living room, "Im going out Kyle! ill be home late so don't wait on me!" this wasn't unusual, as johnnie goes out with his girlfriend, alex a lot. i would be lying if i said i wasn't a little jealous, i've always really wanted a girlfriend, i just don't want an actual relationship. i just want someone to call mine. "okay bye johnnie use protection!" i called out after him, "fuck you Kyle David Hall!" he yelled back. i then heard the door shut and i was left alone with my thoughts.
TIME SKIP!
its been about 5 hours since johnnie left, and 4am is creeping around the corner. i know he told me not to wait on him, but i cant help but worry. sure he's 18 and all, but he's still my best friend. i sat alone in the house for about an hour more until i heard the door slam open and footsteps shuffling towards the stairs. i step out of bed to go meet him. i get to the bottom of the stairs and see his messy black hair. "johnnie?" i ask, "why are you sitting down here?" johnnie looks up at me with blown wide bloodshot eyes, "KY-KYLE!" he slurs out. he reaches his arms out and tries to grab onto me, i look at him with a raised eyebrow. "johnnie what the fuck, where have u been dude?" "shhhh k-kyleeeee dont yeeeell i-im tryi-trying to sleeeeeepppp" he reaches out and puts his pointer finger over my lips to shush me. "come on dude, lets go get u cleaned up and into bed, u can tell me what happened in the morning."
i took johnnie back to my room, since his room was on the second floor and i wasn't sure i could get him up the stairs. "mmm Kyle w-where are we?" johnnie slurred out. i giggled at that. "were in my room johnnie." i whispered in his ear, i felt shivers run up his spine a moment after, he's probably just cold. i sat him down on my bed and covered him up. i thought he was asleep until i heard him say my name in just above a whisper. "Kyle, please stay." if i hadn't been listening, i wouldn't have even heard it. i felt johnnie tug on my arm in a weak attempt to pull me onto the bed. i shook his hand off with a giggle, and sat down next to him. he smiled and looked up at me, "cuddle me, please?" i knew he was drunk and i knew he had a girlfriend, but whats the harm? i lay down under the covers with him and immediately feel his head hit my chest. i start to hear his breathing even out as he drifts into sleep. i start to fall asleep, and right before i fall asleep i hear johnnie mumble something so quiet im not sure he even meant to say it aloud.
"i love you kyle."
(A/N tragic i know!)