the party

Johnnies pov:
i woke up the next morning with a killer headache, what the fuck happened last night? i look around and realize im not in my own room, but kyles? i look next to me and see kyle laying there, god hes pretty when he sleeps.
"kyle?" i whisper, seeing if hes awake.
"morning johnnie, by any chance do u remember what u said last night?" he asks back in a raspy voice, fuck thats hot.
"no, i actually don't" "what happened? what did i say?" kyle laughed and cleared his throat.
"if i being completely honest, i dont even know dude. you just came home blackout drunk last night and i helped u to bed, i was gonna ask you what happened but u could barely get any words out." at those words the memories flooded back to me, alex screaming, me crying, and the loud music of the bar. I had gone out to a party with alex and gotten drunk. a guy had started hitting on me, and alex thought it was the opposite, that i had been flirting with him, obviously she wasn't very happy with me "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM JOHNNIE?" she had screamed at me, "DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME ANYMORE?" i started to cry. "WHY ARE YOU CRYING?" she exclaimed, though not being confused at all, she knew why i was crying."YOU DID THIS TO YOURSELF"
"no alex im s-"
"SAVE IT. GO TALK TO UR FAGGY BOYFRIEND." at that she stormed off.
"fuck, what have i done"
"johnnie?!" i was pulled out of my memories by an all to familiar voice. "johnnie what was that?"
"sorry, everything from last night just came flooding back to me." kyle looked down at me,
"johnnie, please talk to me dude." i looked up at him, meeting his gaze.
ignoring the butterflies in my stomach.
"are you sure? i dont want to dump everything on you."
"please johnnie. i want to help and i cant do that unless you talk to me."
his words seemed to break the seal in my throat, the words spilling out. i talked and talked and talked until all that would come out of my mouth was choked sobs. i clutched onto kyles chest, sobbing into his shirt, drenching it in tears.