A/N + intro

hi guys, so I've had this story idea for a really long time now and I've written the first chapter so I thought why not just post it!

I would really like to know what you think of this story and if I should continue because I'm also in the middle of writing a kotlc afterstory. But I'll try to update as much as I can. 

This story might also be a little different than your probably imagining but in this story I really wanted to focus on how Rori is struggling at school and at home and how she gets through it because I think it's really important. 

and I also wanted to say that there will probably be a few trigger warnings but I will 100% let you know before you get to that part at the beginning of the chapter. 

This story is going to be about if Keefe had a younger sister - because I think he'd honestly be an amazing brother, and it starts off 2 weeks after Keefe fled to the Neverseen, and since Keefe Isn't there to protect her, Lord Cassius takes it all out on Rori. 

The whole story is going to be from Aurora (Rori) POV, but there might be a few from either Keefe or Sophie. 

Anyways pls lmk what u think and if u don't understand something or there's a typo comment and I'll try my best to answer and update!!

Happy Reading Mls xx

-eves