Your favorite color on them that you love?

Sarah:
You love the color black on your girlfriend Sarah and every time she wears it you get so hard that you want to take her to your bedroom and fuck the shit out of her.

Ward:
You love the color navy blue on your boyfriend Ward and every time he wears it you want to kiss him so hard and push him down on your couch and have a steamy make out session with him.

Rafe:
You love the color brown on your boyfriend Rafe and every time you see him wears it you want him to be your ups driver but only for you and you only.

Kie:
You love the color purple on your girlfriend Kie and she definitely brightens up your day when you see her in the color purple.

JJ:
You love the color yellow on your boyfriend JJ and every time he wears it makes you think he is the sun ☀️ of your life.

Topper:
You love the color white on your boyfriend Topper and every time he wears it you think he is the angel in your relationship but you know that you are the angel in the relationship and he is your naughty devil.

Pope:
You love the color red on your boyfriend Pope but he doesn't like it but he only wears it around you though.

John B.:
You love the color gold on your boyfriend John B. and every time he wears it you think about him searching for the gold and 💴.