Your 1st kiss?

John B.:
You had your first kiss with John B. after your third date and you  kiss him and John B. was surprised by it.

Ward:
You had your first kiss with Ward Cameron after your 1st date and he kiss you and the 1st kiss took your breath away.

Topper:
Topper kissed you at a party for your 1st kiss after he got jealous when his friend Rafe was flirting with you and he kiss you to tell his friend Rafe to back the fuck up from his girl.

Sarah:
You had your first kiss with Sarah at the beach and she told you that she loved you and you asked her can I kiss you and Sarah shook her head yes and kiss her and she was blowing away by the kiss.

Rafe:
You had your first kiss with Rafe after he had a fight with his dad Ward and he was having a panic attack and you shut him up by giving him a kiss which was your first kiss as well.

Kie:
You kiss Kie after you left the restaurant and she kiss you back and it was a passionate first kiss to say the least.

JJ:
You and JJ have a first kiss on a hammock in John B. backyard and you were so happy that he kiss you.

Pope:
You had your first kiss with Pope on a boat and you kiss each other what seemed like 10 minutes but it was only a minute.