𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇

BILL POV || ONE WEEK LATER

"Bill." Tom sighs, happily flopping down on my bed.

"I'm not listening to your delusions again get out." He was getting super annoying.

"She looked at me for a split second today at lunch right?" Tom asks, kicking his feet against the bed.

"I don't know Tom, why don't you kiss her then." I put my phone down, he wouldn't stop talking about how pretty he found her. But he would never do anything about it. Said she was never getting a kiss out of him.

"I don't kiss people no." He shakes his head. "But oh my goodness, the other day I saw her practicing for cheer in her room. She looked good Bill." Tom nods.

"Then ask her out on a date." I shrug. "No, you know I don't get involved with cheerleaders." Tom spreads out on my bed. "Because of Luc-" Tom blocks my mouth.

"Don't talk about it!" He whispers shouts. "You can't even say her name Tom! That's an issue!" I whisper shout back. "We don't talk about the devil." He says.

"Tom she's a teenage girl, hardly a devil." I laugh. "No, she's the devil itself." He disagrees. "Then go to Maivy." I point to the window. "No, I can't..."

"Why can't you Tom, why." I throw my hands up confused as to why he refused to talk to her.

"Because, i'll get a boner." He whispers.

"Oh my god, go away just go." I pull his arm up dragging him out my room. "No come look, let me show you something." He drags my arm back pulling me to his room.

I follow closely behind him, Tom opens his window that was overlooking Maivy's. "Look watch." He says sitting in his chair, I stare ahead seeing Maivy do her makeup. "I don't get what i'm looking at To-"

I turn my face to him, awkwardly lent up in his chair. "It's getting bad Bill super bad." He groans, adjusting his pants. "Oh my god?!" I whisper, shocked.

"She's not even doing anything, what is wrong with you?!" I look to him, flabbergasted.

MAIVY POV

I let Gemma into my room, I had only three kisses left by now. But it was the hardest ones, it was definitely gonna be awhile before I got those.

"What's up Red, why'd you invite me over." She asks sitting on my bed, I sit on my vanity chair. Turning to her. "It's getting bad Gemma, super bad." I gulp.

"What's wrong?" She looks to me confused. "I saw him yesterday, playing video games shirtless and I was staring, you don't even wanna know how long." I whine putting my hands on my head.

"How long babe?" She grits her teeth slightly. "Like for two fucking hours!" I lay on my bed next to her.

"Oh you've got it bad." Gemma nods. "He won't kiss me he won't do nothing! He still hates me and I can't do anything about it." I sigh.

"What do you think he's talking about right now? Do you think he's talking about me?" I lean over looking to the window. "Oh my god." I say grabbing her hand.

"What what's wrong?" She tried to lean over to look at the window. "No that's my man candy back up." I wave my hand, saying no.

"Fine, what's he doing then." Gemma crosses her arms raising her brows at me.

"He's eating watermelon in his chair, and he's not wearing anything other then boxers. IS HE TRYING TO KILL ME? CAUSE I THINK HE IS." I groan.

"Oh my god." I say, biting my bottom lip a little. "What's he doing now." She sighs.

Some of it dripped into his chest, I raise my brows looking at him. "Okay, that's enough creepy stalking for the day." She walks over to my window, closing it.

TOM POV

It was a couple hours later, I sit in my gaming chair. Nonchalantly eating watermelon, letting it drip onto my chest every so often.

"Bill is she looking?" I whisper, eating my watermelon. "Like a crazed man on drugs yes." Bill nods his head. "Tom this is fucking stupid, just go to her." He follows up. "I'll just invite a girl over. To get her out my mind."

~

MAIVY POV

I sit in my bed, sketching out a new cheer routine.

I suddenly heard some noises, moaning. I look out my window curiously, I shouldn't have been curious.

"Tom!" She moans loudly, I suck in bottom lip, slowly nodding. He was never gonna change.

I crank my window shut, closing the blinds and the curtains. He was probably doing this to get on my nerves, I know he was.

I heard the downstairs doorbell ring. I ignore it knowing my parents would probably just answer it. "Maivy honey, there's a boy here for you!" My mom shouts, I heard footsteps coming toward my room.

A couple knocks were heard against my door. "Come in!" I yell out, Bill comes inside my room smiling to me. "Tom has a girl over and I couldn't stand it for much longer, how's life going for you." Bill sighs.

"Tom- Fuck! I'm cumming!" The girl moans out, loudly. "You know it's not that different over here." I laugh, pointing to the window.

"She's so high pitched for what?" Bill laughs.

"No idea." I sniffle, looking up. "Maivy?" Bill asks coming closer to me. "It's nothing." I laugh a little sadly, wiping my tears away.

"You like him don't you?"