Don't trust anyone

People may act like your friend but you cannot trust anyone except God and yourself if you are religious that is but then again sometimes it's hard to control who you trust and if you trust people you might choose the wrong ones like me for example I trusted this girl she was my friend. You have to realize only trust God and yourself people might screw you over everyone might expect God. He's the only one you can trust besides yourself and Jesus. Enough about religious talk this chapter is about my life so let's get into it this boy who was very rude to me he was a bully I tried to attempting because of him sadly it didn't work yet again if it worked I wouldn't have known I told my friend about it she seemed so cool I've known her since primary school so I trusted her you can never trust anyone no matter how long you've known them everyone will have something to gain by betraying you, I didn't know but they started talking and became friends I realized when she was calling him over to our group in school I was so confused she knew I wasn't friends with them and he was bullying me I told her after all and then she decided to ask me if I could leave so they could have some alone time then in 6th period it hit me he told me that they were together they were dating she knew I despised him so I did what I thought was best I told her I don't want to be her friend anymore this may all seem like Middle School drama after all it is but if you are in middle school or have been then you should know when you're young and you're in Middle School it hurts you take everything so seriously and you get pressured a lot you don't know who you want to be or who you should be you follow what people want of you even though it could be ruining your mental health.