𝟑

!!!!𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕!!!!

Hyunjin was beyond frustrated. Mad wouldn't begin to describe it. Angry wasn't a strong enough word. He was furious, and there were good reason.

He had the next few days off and had been using his time to stay up late and do whatever he felt like. But after his conversation with Abby, he began to over think.

"I didn't even respond to her, I left her on seen." He said, remembering that even though he didn't have to go, he told her he did.

Another lie to add to the list.

Abby had been like his sister. He cared for her so much. He paced back and fourth and questioned himself.

What do I say to her? How do I respond? Should I tell her everything? Can I tell her? Can I trust her? Of course he could, but how would she react? What would her life turn into? Would she hate him? No she couldn't.

Sooner than later he decided to turn his pacing into dancing and found himself in his favorite practice room at JYP.

Blasting some random song, he began to feel the music. Turning his aggression into dance. Every move he made was made with emotion.

He kept moving and dancing feeling angrier by the second until he finally couldn't hold it in anymore. He stopped suddenly, watching his every move in the mirror, and began to cry.

He felt ridiculous. How could he let this happen? What would the members say when they found out? What would Chan say? He would surely by disappointed. Maybe though telling him was the best option.

Still sobbing, he picked up his phone, the two fans he made sure to turn on, billowing cold air onto his skin. His eyes were blurry. He was certain Chan had been the last person he texted to let him know where he was going.

He clicked on the first person to appear on his messaging and clicked call. The phone buzzed and buzzed and buzzed, until the call was answered.

Hyunjin spoke quickly "Channie, I think I messed up my friendship with Abby and I don't know what to do? I can't keep lying to her"

There was silence on from the other line until a soft voice spoke "Oli?"

Hyunjin pulled the phone away from his ear, he finally noticed heart pounding in his chest.

The caller I.D. read FreckledFelix.

He had accidentally clicked on Abby's messages and not Chan's. He had never hung up a call so fast. She called back and Hyunjin declined again.

His tears had stopped flowing and his mind began to race again. What was he going to do now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been two days since Hyunjin and Abby's last conversation. Abby had texted Hyunjin a few times asking if they could talk but he always ignored the messages. And it ate him up on the inside.

Chan of course immediately noticed something was off with Hyunjin, and Hyunjin knew that. He was just to afraid to tell him what had happened.

"Hyunjin, please come to talk to me." Chan called the younger. Hyunjin froze. He knew this was coming but hadn't expected it now. You could almost hear his heart pounding from the room Chan was waiting in.

Hyunjin walked as slow as he could to the other room, but it didn't feel slow enough.

"What's going on, we're on a break and you seem like you aren't enjoying yourself much." Chan stated. Hyunjin's head began to hang.

"If I'm honest, you have to promise not to get mad at me." He spoke quietly, and looked up, "And you can't tell anyone."

Chan looked at Hyunjin with care but also with caution. He nodded slowly.

Before Hyunjin spoke, he took a deep breath in and out, "Here it goes, I made a friend online a few years ago and she doesn't know who I am but I accidentally let something slip and now I don't know what to do but I can't lose her because I love her like a sister and she means so much to me but I don't know what to do anymore!"

Chan looked concerned and Hyunjin began to cry again. He walked to Hyunjin and wrapped his arms around him.

"What does she know?" Chan asked.

"Well, I accidentally called her thinking her contact was you, called her 'Channie' and then said 'I can't keep lying to her.' So now she knows something is wrong." Hyunjin answered, hugging Chan tightly.

Chan stayed quiet and continued to comfort the crying boy. He let himself think for awhile.

A few minutes had gone by and the two had stayed quiet. Although no longer hugging, they sat on the floor next to each other. Hyunjin still slightly emotional, Chan placed his hand on the youngers shoulder and gave it a little pat.

Silence continued on for a moment until Hyunjin took another deep breath and began to speak again.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen, I'm so sorry." He sniffled.

Chan sighed and pat the boys back this time. "We'll figure something out."