𝟗

!!3RD PERSON POV!!

The tension in the room next door could have been cut with a knife.

After Hyunjin had alerted Han to the situation outside the practice room they were in, some more news had been announced to everyone in the room.

And by everyone, that meant Chan, who had been clueless to everything happening in the first place, and Seungmin, who had again forgotten everything was happening that day.

Chan once again found himself furious with Hyunjin, but this time, he was furious with everyone else as well.

Not only had they done all this behind is back, which was reason enough to be furious, but now the girl was in another room having a panic attack. And in all reality, he could care less about the girl in the other room.

All of the members but Han sat on the ground in front of Chan, who was pacing back and fourth.

"What the hell were you guys thinking? I was barely okay with her staying friends with Hyunjin. And now? Now she's here, with a job." Chan's voice boomed through the practice room.

"She could have been a crazy stalker fan, she could have hurt us. She could still have bad intentions." He continued.

While Chan continued to lecture the group, Hyunjin started to grow restless. His best friend was in the other room having a panic attack and there was nothing he could do to help. To top off his worry, Chan was accusing her of things she would never do.

It wasn't just Hyunjin who was worried, in fact, all of her new found friends were worried and beginning to get annoyed with Chan's accusations.

The members thoughts began to show on their faces. Each one of them had looks of annoyance in their eyes. Chan had yet to see this and continued to spew his thoughts.

"What if she falls in love with one of you and what if one you falls in love back? What are we gonna do then? Huh? What would I even say??" Chan scolded.

That had been it for Hyunjin. In one smooth action, he was on his feet and walking towards the door. Before he could reach it however, Chan had grabbed the youngers wrist, stopping him from exiting the room.

"Where do you think you're going?" Chan asked, suppressed anger laced into his voice.

"Away from the practice rooms, I need a  minute alone." Hyunjin responded, jerking his wrist out of Chan's grip and taking his leave of the room.

And unfortunate rule the close knitt group of boys had was, that if one of them needed a minute during a moment of disagreement or anger, they could take it.

Chan turned back to the rest of the guys, annoyance now in his eyes. And now that he felt it, he could see that the other members were annoyed too.

"Do any of you have anything to say?" Chan asked, questioning why they would possibly be annoyed.

"Well, it's just that, we've all gotten to know Abby. And of course none of us expected she would panic the way she did, but we care about her. She's our friend now too." Lee Know spoke, his voice was quiet but his tone gave his annoyance away.

"We happen to find out she needed a job and it just so happened we had an opening here. She's our friend and she was in need. So we helped out. You're right, we probably should have told you first, but we all knew what you would say." He continued.

"So for that, I'm sorry, we all are. But so far, she's given you no reason to dislike her." Lee know finished.

Chan didn't respond, instead he stayed quiet and took in what he had just been told. They we're right, if they had told him, he wouldn't have heard it anyway. He still would have told them no. But he couldn't understand how they could be so careless.

"How can you guys not see how dangerous this is? I'm just trying to protect you all." Chan finally responded.

Lee know shook his head. He now took his leave, anger brewing inside of him.

"Chan, we understand that you're trying to protect us, and we appreciate that, but you've never even talked to her." Changbin said. Unlike Lee know, Changbin hid his annoyance and spoke softly and gently.

"Yea, and I vouched for her and that should say something." Felix said. Felix had always been weary. He worried about everything in general. And when Hyunjin told him about Abby, he had freaked out. He threatened to tell Chan. He was worried he had fallen into a trap a crazy fan had set up.

But when he heard the way he Hyunjin talked about her, he knew she was a good person. He knew that she really had no idea that it had been Hyunjin talking to her all along. And when she did find out, he trusted that she would keep her friendship Hyunjin a secret.

Chan looked at Felix and knew he was right. Felix had always been good at reading other's moral character.

Something in Chan began to stir. He wasn't sure if it was guilt or anger, but he didn't like the way he was feeling.

Just then, Lee Know and Hyunjin walked back in the room and rejoined the members sitting on the ground. They both muttered a 'sorry' and went quiet.

The tension in the room had finally calmed down. And then a knock sounded at the door.