Work in Progress

Tw/Tags: Sex Toys, Handcuffs, Vibrators, Dry Orgasm, Multiple Orgasms, Rough Sex, Mention of Somnophilia, Crying, Dom/sub Undertones, Punishment, Cock Warming
---

Long, slender yet rough fingers dance across the keyboard, almost furiously tapping the keys with absolutely no hesitation whatsoever. Said man on his keyboard glares at his screen, clearly unsatisfied or unhappy with the outcome. His finger hovers above the backspace button before he again taps it repeatedly, Sighing out loud, he pushes his office chair back a little with his legs, eyes up to the ceiling for a break but his mind is still clearly back on the white page.

Vox takes a deep breath, knowing his rash thoughts will get him nowhere. He debates on whether to continue his work or to take a break for the day, despite him knowing that he'll be feeling guilty if he decides on the latter.

"Damn...come on-"

Turning his head towards the voice, Vox sees Shoto laying flat on his stomach in a white-tee and shorts that just barely cover his ass. He's busy on his Ipad, playing some sort of game, Vox wishes he could indulge himself just the same but he's preoccupied today.

"Fuck- damn it!' Shoto cusses as his character dodges the attacks, for some reason he moves his physical body in a rigid manner as if dodging in real life would somehow affect the game.

Vox keeps his eyes on the other's firm and round ass, the curve of it looking delicious, as if he could sink his teeth into a big bite.

The big red words of defeat flashes through the screen and Shoto groans out loud as he sets the machine down on the couch. He mutters a few more profanities under his breath and Vox would ask about it but his head is coming up with a different idea right now.

"Shoto...": he calls out and immediately he gets a reaction from the boy.

"Yeah?"

Vox rolls the chair back further, and as he turns most of his body to Shoto's view, the young man's eyes immediately dart lower to the obvious tent in his gray sweatpants.

"Under my desk." Vox demands, patting his lap twice and Shoto is up on his feet and ready to please at a single command.

Making space for his lover, Vox sits with his legs slightly apart so Shoto could perfectly nestle between. Vox tugs his pants and boxers lower, by this point, his dick is already hard and erect. Looking down at the view, he pushes the head of his dick against Shoto's soft closed lips and the boy slowly opens his mouth wide to take the length in.

His pink wet tongue darts out for a taste and before he knows it, he's gently sucking a portion of Vox's cock before he attempts to take more in. Vox hums in satisfaction, feeling his mind at ease, he can probably head back to work.

"Good boy." Vox praises in his deep and raspy voice, smiling and cooing the other man under his desk who's staring back with big wide eyes.

Sliding his chair slowly back into place, basically shoving his dick deeper in Shoto's throat, Vox contentedly places his hands back on the keyboard, eyes focused as he continues his train of thoughts once more. Every now and then he'll get distracted with a hard suck or a lick on the tip of his cock but he easily regains his attention back on his task.

Soft sucking and lip-smacking sounds, Shoto attempts to take more of the hard length in his mouth but it's already straining his jaw. In his head, he tries to remember when's the last time they fuck and because Vox has been a bit too busy with his schedule, it's at least been a week which is way more than what they're usually okay with.

The good thing is that this means Vox is likely to work both of them up to an orgasm, the bad side is that he might be a little sadistic with his means because a horny and busy Vox Akuma, potentially means he's not going to be very kind about his methods.