chapter 5

Ashfall emerged from the rubble, after days of digging and crawling. He looked around and saw a wasteland.

The Scorpion Den was gone, reduced to ashes and dust. The bomb had destroyed everything in its radius, killing thousands of dragons and scorpions.

Ashfall felt nothing. No sadness, no guilt, no remorse. He had forgotten who he was, who they were, why he was here.

He only felt a vague curiosity, a faint hunger, a dull pain.

He decided to leave, to find a new place to live. He didn't care where he went, or what he did. He only cared about surviving.He spread his wings, and flew away.

He flew for hours, crossing deserts and mountains, rivers and forests. He saw many things, but none of them interested him. He saw many dragons, but none of them noticed him.

He was invisible, unnoticed, forgotten.

He liked it that way.

He found a cave in a remote valley, and decided to make it his home. It was dark and quiet, just like him.

He spent his days hunting and sleeping, exploring and hiding. He used his magic to enchant his cave, making it more comfortable and secure. He also used his magic to experiment with different objects and creatures, testing his limits and abilities.

He discovered that he could do many things with his magic, things that he had never imagined before. He could create fire and ice, light and darkness, sound and silence. He could manipulate matter and energy, life and death, time and space.

He could do anything he wanted.

But he didn't want anything.

He was content with his life, with his solitude, with his power.

He was happy.

Or so he thought.

One day, he heard a voice in his head.

A voice that he had not heard in a long time.

A voice that he had forgotten.

A voice that he hated.

"Hello, brother."

It was Darkstalker.'''

A/N 302 words