back home

Huge time skip there on the plane back home
"Omg can you believe it you and peter are gonna graduate soon lucky girl"paige said next to me in the plane and i smiled "i know after the graduating me and peter are gone for a week to find my parents and then we will be back and i invite them for my birthday"i said and paige smiled and nodded. "I know i know just sont get secretly married or something ya knowi wanna be your maid of honour" i chuckled "we wont paige and you will be "i laughed "just peomise me something paige" i said "it depends on what it is"she said and raised and eyebrow "dont get pregnant"i said and laughed and she rolled her eyes. "Too late"she whispered and my eyes widend with shock and i heard Derek suffocaring on his own drink behind me. "Omg guys im just joking"paige said and she laughed and i let the breath go i didnt knew i was holding. "thank god i mean a niece would be cool but just dont right now"i said and paige laughed and nodded.
"Please put your seatbelts on the plane is landing"
A voice said trough the intercom and we put our seatbelts on.
"Beacon hills get ready to have us back"peter said jokily and i rolled my eyes.
Why me and peter dont sit together
I wanted some time with my sister
Plus the people in the plane didnt likw it me kissing my fiance.
Yeah they seriusly asked if we wanted to remove ourselves of these seates and if a girl could sit next to me. I wanted to make a commebt that i was bisexual but paige just hit me play fully so i opend my mouth and she kicked my leg. If she kicked any harder she woukd brake my leg.
"I dont think beacon hills would ever be ready to have us back"paige said and i chuckled. "Never"i said "never"peter said and somehow managed to kiss my cheek
.

A/n sorry for this short chapter but im really really buzzy i will try and update everyweek