18~ Guidance

I was sorting through her paperwork and there was a lot of messy writing and random thoughts. It was difficult to figure out what she was thinking while writing half of these papers.

The back table was full of papers and tubes, I was getting very stressed.

"Hi miss Y/n"

"Hello" I smile and stand up. "Three days in a row, what a record Johnny"

"I try to give it my all" He smiles and hops on the table.

"What happened this time?" I walk over to him.

"I was defending myself in practice and punched and twisted my wrist"

"Let's see it"

He holds it up and it was pretty busted, it didn't look like he broke it but it was very red and swollen.

"Here take this" I give him two pills and a cup of water. "It will help with the swelling.

"Okay" He says and follows my instructions.

"I'm going to wrap it up and tell Stephen and Thomas you're done for today and tell them I said to find something else for you to do okay?"

"Yes"

"Okay" I wrap his wrist and let him go.

Johnny was such a sweetheart, he was one of the youngest kids we had here, about 12-13 years old.

I poked my head out of the window and looked around.

It seemed to be almost time for the meeting, I look back at my papers and decided this is were I'm needed right now and I had to be here, someone could fill me in later on what happened at the meeting.

I sat back down and looks at the papers again, I found a few from a while ago, probably for when Mary was working for WICKED. It looks like lab tests.

"Weird" I whispered to myself.

These were Thomas' and mines test results for various things, like mental tasks, physical activities, and a few of her notes in between information.

I looked at it and I saw that our DNA was very similar they had graphs of our strands and other things.

I wasn't sure what she was getting at, why did she keep these specific papers?

I huffed and laid my head on the table, I hated this, I knew jack shit about all of this. I'm not a professional and I have no help, without Mary's guidance I don't know where I'm going.