𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

MAIVY POV

"Just let me in!" I yell, at Katherine.

School had ended, and I was pissed more then ever. "Complete the kiss list and you're in." Katherine smiles. "Im never getting a kiss from Tom, you know this!" I shout. "That's kind of the point, no?"

"I had sex with him, and he didn't kiss me. Not once, and honestly for good reason. You have no idea the things that's happened." I shake my head.

Here I was, defending him. When he ignored me after I lost my virginity to him, what a good person I was.

"Honey, you need to learn how to manipulate." Katherine, snickers.

"Then teach me." I sit down, in front of her.

"Step one, you use a personal connection to get to him." She puts her finger up, I nod slowly as she talks. "Step two. Gaslight, and guilt-trip, make him feel bad for you." She puts her second finger up.

"Step three, beg. I know it may seem stupid but it works, just beg till he gives in." She puts up her third finger. "And finally, step four, rage."

"Okay, I think i've got it." I nod. "Here i'll do you one better, give me your list." Katherine puts her hand out, I take it out of the front pocket of my bag.

Katherine puts X's on the other people I was supposed to kiss and puts a big circle around Tom. "Just get a kiss from Tom, and you're in." She hands the list back.

"Will you come with me to go make 'nice?" I turn my head to Gemma. "

"After what he did to you, yes I will." Gemma smiles, I squeal giving her a hug. "Okay, let's go to his house so I can make 'nice."

~

I knock three times on their door, tapping my foot up and down as I wait for someone to answer. Gemma was standing next to me, ready to see how this plays out.

The door swung open, Bill standing in front of it in some black fuzzy pj's with mini skulls. His hair was brushed down flat and he wasn't wearing makeup.

"Hi, I came so I could make up with Tom." I smile. "You're gonna apologize to him? For what?" Bill laughs a little. "I just don't like drama, i'm just gonna be his friend that's it." I shrug.

"TOMMM STOP YOUR CRYING AND COME DOWN HERE AND TALK TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND." Bill shouts at the top his lungs.

I suck my lips in looking down.

I heard some running down the stairs. "Ivy's here?" He asks out of breath, Bill opens the door wider revealing me and Gemma. "Can I talk to you, private?" I give him a half smile. "Of course." He nods quickly.

I run upstairs with Tom into his room. "Nice to finally see the whole thing." I joke, sitting down on his bed.

He gets in his gaming chair that had wheels, moving closer to me he puts his hands on my knees, looking up to me. "I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't have said that."

"It's fine, I get it." I was trying to make a 'personal connection'

"What do you mean?" He tilted his head at me slightly, I fake sigh. "Well I had a manipulative ex too, so that's why I understand your situation" I explain.

"Talk to me about it Ivy." He smiles warmly. "Well, about eight months ago in New York I used to date this guy, Jordan. I loved him so much Tom.." I start to crack my voice a little.

"But um.. he used to cheat on me. A lot, and he would say I should just be grateful to be in his presence. Which I know now was a lie." I sniffle, wiping my nose with my sleeve.

"I-" Tom tries to talk, I put my finger up, telling him to give me a minute.

"He would try and force me into having sex with him, I was with him ever since I was 14 years old. He used to say he was getting sick and tired of me and that he was gonna go fuck girls who actually put out." I

"So, he finally convinced me into letting him give head." I cross my legs getting comfortable. "And then the next day I went to his house, trying to surprise him with well... My body and that's when I found him in bed with my best friend."

"I'm sorry Ivy." He stands up giving me a hug. "It's okay i've gotten over him for the most part." I hug him back. "I wanna be close with you Ivy.."

I smirk against his back as I lick my teeth. "I forgive you Tom." I say sadly, though the grin on my face was huge. "Let's go hang out with Gemma and Bill." I interlock my hands with his, running down stairs.

Gemma immediately snaps her head towards the staircase seeing us come down, she raises her brows at me as a signal, I nod slowly. Nonchalantly.

"Everything is good now." I put a thumbs up smiling to them all. "Good." Bill gets some snacks, walking over to the couch. "I'm still pissed at you, but if you're forgiven by Red then I forgive you too." Gemma says.

"I didn't ask for your forgiveness, you slapped me!" Tom crosses his arms. "You kinda deserved it though." All of us start to laugh, we were all becoming close.

Step one-personal connection, complete.