V

Many things were happening not only in Ivonne's mind but in everything around her physically. Maids was running back and forth inside what she presumed was The Grand Ballroom, and it looked like it wouldn't stop anytime soon. Ivonne looked inside the ballroom to see it decorated. She was so busy admiring the beautiful room that she didn't notice someone right next to her.

    "My lady-"

     "AAH-"

     Ivonne jumped and turned around to see a maid.

    "Who are you?"

    Ivonne asked curiously. The maid bowed towards her, "My lady, I am Becky, The Duke assigned me to be your maid." Ivonne tilts her head in response. "He did?" Becky nodded at her. She hummed to herself, "Alright then." She turned her head back to Becky, "Do you know what's happening here?"

     "The Duke is preparing a banquet for Miss Penelope coming to age."

     "... You're joking right?"

    "No miss."

     Ivonne's jaw dropped hearing that. She was not aware that Penelope was turning 18. Ivonne felt horrible about everything happening to Penelope right before her birthday.

     "Maybe if I disappeared for a bit it should be okay..."

     "Miss, I highly recommend not to do that-"

    Ivonne groaned heavily, as she tapped the ground to think of solutions. It seemed like nothing was going well both ways.

     "Maybe I should start by apologizing to her."

     She mumbles to herself. Ivonne turns to Becky, who is just standing there. "Umm, you wouldn't happen to know where Peneople is, would you?" She asked awkwardly. Becky bowed as she replied in a monotone voice, "Miss Peneople is in the garden at this moment." Ivonne nodded and started speed walking to the garden.

     "Miss, the garden is the other way,"

    "I knew that!"

      Ivonne yelped as she ran the other way. Becky sighs and quickly follows her. It was clear to her that she wouldn't have an easy job with her master. Ivonne tried to look for the garden, but she would just get lost.

     Why does everything have to be so big and complicated?

     Suddenly she stopped her steps. She finally found Penelope in the clear greenhouse, but it was clear that she wasn't alone. There was a tall guy, dressed up and down in expensive fabric and jewels. But what she noticed the most was the golden-like hair this mysterious man had. She could tell that this man was a very powerful person.

     Ivonne squinted her eyes to get a better vision, and it seemed to her they were...maybe arguing. She wondered who was he and why he and Penelope were arguing. Was he bothering her? Also, Why are there two guards lying on the floor?  Ivonne mind was filled with so many questions yet she couldn't find the answer.

     "That is His Highness Callisto Regulus, the Crown Prince and next Emperor of the Eorka Empire."

     Becky stated, making Ivonne jump. She looked to her side to see her standing quietly next to her. "Do you always do that?" She questioned, holding her heart. All she did was bow quietly and respond in her monotone tone, "I apologize, I will try not to scare you for now,"

     "...Wait, no I didn't mea-"

    Slam-

     Ivonne was cut off by hearing a sudden door slamming. She looks up ahead to see Penelope storming out of the greenhouse and the so-called Crown Prince trying to get her to stop. She looked at this sight a little startled, wondering if she should just leave or not. She saw the Crown Prince sigh before suddenly looking at her. She could only look back awkwardly, but what bothered her was that he was glaring at her before he walked off.

     She raised an eye wondering why he did that.

     "What did I do to him?"

     Ivonne mumbled, feeling confused about this situation.