Kiss 4

Kezandra

I heard his voice, and I turned back, adamant not to look at him. I knew I would fall for him if I were to look at him. I was such a fool to believe that therapy and distance would help me ease him from my mind and memory. He's deep in my veins.

"Get lost," I cried as he approached me. He was fast, thanks to his long legs. He stopped me, holding my elbow.

"Pup, don't you ever call me that. That's my name, only used by those people who care about me."

"Who do you think you are? I should admire the audacity you put on display by showing up in front of me. Why don't you go with that vamp girl of yours?"

That question made him smile, which he hid between his teeth, closing the space, his dimples showing, veins on his forehead popping up. That is my weakest spot.

"Princess," he came closer.

"No, I am not."- i resisted back

" You took something from me that wasn't even meant for you. You must go back, like you did last time, forgetting about all of this."

He kept hold of my hand, and I pushed him hard back, but it was of no use, and that made me sad. He hauled me into him closely, fisting me tightly.

"Guzman, you're hurting me," I said. He rested his forehead on mine, releasing his grip.

"Princess, I need you. I can't stay away from you."I know this is mutual and you want me as much as i want you ,now. Your body is demanding me . Your words are fake .Your body tells the truth "

"He was right."- i know it , but 

"i am scared to get into him , i am scared to give in myself , i am scared to trust .- i said out loud ."

His breathing was erratic. He moved my hand to his chest, asking me to feel it. He was right, it was hard to breathe., Moving my hands down his abs just to his waistband. He moaned, I tricked him and I pushed him away.

"No, I am not falling for your tricks again". 

All the walls i built  are disappearing, all fight left me, and here I am in his arms. His hands fell to my sides quickly. His reflexes are fast, of course, he is a professional  a sports person. He was passionate about it until he left it. I remembered him racing . His arms fell around me, caging me, his palms flat on the glass. I turned back, avoiding him. All the sexual tension and energy dissipating from his body created the same tension in me, making my breathing erratic.

"Princess, don't fight me. I am losing my mind without you. There isn't a single day in my life without a thought of you.

His lips touched mine .

No  i need a distraction.

 Then why did you left that ringed chain with me? You used me, as a pawn right .

He turned back in surprise . Do you found that ring i gave you .it was my moms . he said sounding so happy .

"IS that so ? I thought it was a pen drive ". He moved back. its working i sighed in hope .

 When I found it  already and don't try  that trick again , you came back because you were scared that I might sell it. You used me, manipulated me, tricked me into love. 

"No" , he cried back . I never knew that my papa gave  a wedding ring to my mom ,with a hidden secret in it .

 I had no idea about it when i gave it to you . 

I found that lately .

 It have precious information about my family , I agree .

But i am here for you - he assured .

"You took something from me that wasn't even meant for you. I was blinded by your tricks."

"No, it was real, and you know it. Turn to me," he asked. "Please." He nuzzled his nose against mine.

"I couldn't work, I can't sleep. My mind is killing me. I need you. I am losing my mind without you. I never stopped loving you," he whispered again and again.

Still, I found a girl on you at the pub.

"No, no, she was using me." A drop of tear rolled down his cheek, and that melted me. I had never seen him this vulnerable before.

"I don't know what to do"- i spoke out . I have no idea how to recover from this man if he makes me love him again, No - kez , i stopped the wayward of thoughts .

"I can't let you into my life again."

"I'm over you," I said, almost like a roar.

"We'll never be over," he replied. 

"Is it because of that pretty guy?"- he asked burning in anger

"Patrick?" I smirked. "What is wrong with you? What do you think of me? You're disgusting."

I slipped away from his cage and walked away, but for some seconds, I heard no sound. I turned back to see him on his knees, hands cupping his face. That melted my heart. I must not do this to him. My superego took over, and I went back, hugging him.

"Wake up," I said, patting his back. "I am lost. I know the heart will always get what it wants."