KISS 7

I took a  bath and emerged out. 

I dressed up quick in a tight jeans and denim shirt heading out.

I texted Patrick to pick me.

He was waiting when I touched the roads, he kept the doors open and I jumped into the car we went to the school.

The lab already started, the embryology class.

Today we are going to study from a 48 houred chick embryo.

Patrick and me somehow got into the class.

And we took specimen and started making inferences.

The venous system is fully developed and when it opened the heart was beating.

How fantastic.

 This is how fabulous the life of a biologist is like.

The environment club announced about the field trip to a local eco park now turned into a reserved forest they need biologists, since now they are taking the census of all animals there.

You will get credits for this work along with an experience certificate. 

"I am in"- I raised my hand and gave my name.

Patrick wasn't interested, but when I gave him a push he turned in it.

The works starts in two days, perfect, I have a research to submit and I can do it on big cats, if possible.I said, anyways in a week we will be at semester break.

Perfect, after wrapping up the lab. Miss Stanley said they we will get the grades in our canvas. Okey,

I headed out.But I couldn't eat anything, since I came out of the lab. 

That beating heart popped in font of my eyes.

Rest of the day was usual and same.

Ester took me to a fan signing event at a Seattle central library.

Normally functions won't be organized in a library. I don't know Collen hoover was there, Anna Todd, class Andra Clare, Sarah j mass and some other writers followed there.

She got the ticket for one and I waited at the library.I want a leave, I almost finished the text for Rio.

That's when I found a flash of a family scent near me.

'Hey sweetie,"It's the same sugar talker."

"What are you doing here."

"I am also a part of this fan signing event'.

He said, yes he is.I roamed back to the books. Altering my focus from him.Last time he left me in frustration.He got a seat near me enclosing the space.What are you up to.You will know in a minute he said.What?No dear, no more sounds.I have nothing to talk. 

I closed the book and went to keep the book back in the racks. The lights went out, in our room, but the rest of the hall had lights. It was twilight like a night in moon.

He scooped me into his hands and took me to the table."Is this your doing'. 

"Yes.'

With all that happened last day. I am not staying.I moved out of his clasp.Heading out of the library.After a few steps at the front, when I turned back he was not behind me. 

"Gone, 'for better I murmured.A car almost stopped in front of me and it rolled the window down. OK at least let me drop you home.No I am with ester.I sent her home with Ander.

I lied to her like you are gone.Why did you do that.To claim your time, what else, he replied.I went in the car.

When I am with Guzman I almost will forget myself, he have this aura, which is so magnetic and electric. I don't know why is it so. Even after him leaving me without uttering a sing word I was in completely bewitched by his memories. I hated that. Still I did. All the flash back came to me later it became night mare. He dropped me off at the beach and got vanished, to some sore of extent he tried to make me believe that he got into an accident or some sort of a danger.He is disturbing my sate of equilibrium. They says like yoga is best for meditation and concentration and I need that one.This amount of tension that he is creating in me, I think I need to solve it with my vibrator. "Poor battery operated boy friend for just benefits ".