kiss 5

Kez.

My response falters as he cups the back of my neck, pulling me closer to him.Kez ,he whispered into my ears.

A trail of sparks goes down as he drops his finger down my nape.

I tried heavily to deny what my body wants me to do so f***ing badly.

Instinctive Desire  rules my head and I almost gave in.

His hands roamed my back, rolling strokes down my spine.

What.. Wh.. What are you doing my voice merely like a squeak. He turned me raised me by clasping at the bell of my hips, placing me on the top of the dressing table. He blended.

"Say my name "- he pleads .

He took my hand in his hand kissed my hand, them inside my elbows, he bit the flesh on my hand, then to my shoulder, slowly rubbing the skin.

Then one on the nape he suck deep into the skin and pain escaped through my mouth.

A mark! I ex hailed the hot air of tension outside.

He sat down, taking my legs in his hand, kissing on my angles, this looks best on you. Tracing the tattoo.

I am wet already.

"No one ever made you feel like I did."-Trust me. He said .

He roamed his hands down my body south heading through the waist band and I stopped his hand, 

"scared still not believe me"? He asked .

HE kissed my hand sucking the flesh and that made a moan escape from me .

"I don't know. I replied "his hands entered into my mouth it touched the bottom of my tongue. He removed his fingers and sucked the fluid in front of me.

That was beyond my handling capacity.

I took him by his collar, kissing him. Passionately he sucked my lips, tongue splashing.

He pressed me to his erection.

A lighting rocketed through my body.

"I want to come "

But suddenly he stopped the kiss. 

And broke away.

Good night girl, sleep tight we will see later.

it was frustrating.I hated him for that .

Tit for a tat .

He needs that .

NEXT DAY-

I went for a  shopping, with ester . After two hours of searching and picking two things . we decided to fill our stomach.

But after taking some fresh lime ,we spotted this amazing spa nearby . ester wanted to try it , i went with her . that nearly killed my hour .

I emerged out for some fresh air , while ester was still in there . she offered me to take the same treatment , but i refused  politely.

OH MY GOD !

there he is .

*************

Guzman.

I was almost successful getting her in the car.

The Seattle highway is so in traffic.

And it was the peak hours.