KISS-9

Ester.

I was is on my way, the atmosphere is dry. The coldness is there. She adjusted my dress seated in the her seat.

I did best driving skills, it was a hairpin loop.

"She is getting better. My girl last day she was devastated."

'Smooth operator, 'she teased me

That eased me too at least she is fine to tease me .

Having you around me is a big calm to me ,I said to her and she chucked in return.

We reached the parking lot. All most all the spaces are covered with cars. After sometime we found a space, how to park this jeep there, it was a question.

You better get down honey, I told her and she did.

I tried to reverse the car into the lot, but of no use. I tried two times, I could see many men looking down, and that look tensed me.

A man knocked at the window.

"I will do it, ' this is what he told first , later when when i turned an eyebrow  he framed it back to

"Can i do it ?" he offered .

Yes You may . Thank you , i mutter

 He is handsome.Freaking handsome . Tall , almost 170 cm , sports body , in suits and blazers , off course a white collar one .

Might be here for a break .

Ander , he says his name and i was , such a good name . 

I loved the way it feels . Ester i replies .

Handsome face and mind. It was mind blowing, how easily he did the parking for me.

Thank you, I expressed my gratitude.

He nodded his head,

Well I am Ester, I said, hoping for a business card .

But he returned no expression leaving me speechless.

He walked away.

WHO is he.? A sex godesss ?

What the hell happened to you. You look like a hot mess. it was Kez.

She said eyeing me up.

I found this hot man at the parking lot, and he did the parking for me, I cried.

I would love to ask for his number, but he seems like. No thank you type.

Patrick stifles a laugh.

I pushed him back at his shoulder in a playful way.

She adjusted her makeup, and I helped her to put on some blush , tracing her lipstick with another coat and she smoothened her hands over her dress and it's perfect showing off her cruves.

Perfect, Patrick said.

What the fuck.

Why is he here, the words escaped my tongue when Bella pointed Guezman in the judges.

Kezandra is at. The stage, she is presenting the ppt, some people went through some questions and after the questions.

She concluded the presentation with an open questions from the audiences.

She was good.

Not just good, but far better.

I flashed her a smile twisting and playing with my hair lock which came down.

I am not going to sleep with you. My face conveyed my disinterest in a clear cut way and he got that. The bitter taste that message did was evident on his face.

Well that was a bit out of his characters.

Río,she added

She came to that private islands with me, for me.

ON the last day when that girl who was supposed to follow me fill with me changed her plans. I asked a favor to kezandra and she followed me there.

It was really good good going. Until we met this guy . her lover

He is attractive with his greenish eyes with a blue tint.

Good looking sportsman. She was talking all day about how pretty his eyes were and how good driver he was whenhe took her for rides .

We betted her to hit this guy when she accidentally bumbed into him.

Unlike her she did and they became close for those 3 days she even ghosted me, went under his spell. After that she emerged telling me that they were together and he is the best one she ever met, true love soul mate, she ever used these thick words. But once our mission ended he even joined us to the mainland and after reaching here he went vanished.

Kezandra was in pain, depressed. Later she joined some therapy too.

"" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" ""