𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

MAIVY POV

It was all of us hanging out at my house.

My parents were gone for the weekend and they took Cami with them so the house was all to ourselves.

You know... you would expect a bunch of teenagers to be playing drinking games when they were all alone or getting high. But not us..

"I spy, with my little eye... something blue." Gustav squints.

"It's Gemma's hair." Georg replies blankly. "Motherfucker." Gustav shakes his head, punching Georg's arm. "Oh." He grunts.

"Okay, my turn." Bill takes the talking soft ball, this was fun, at least for us.

"I spy, with my little eye... something clear." Bill smirks looking around to all of us. "Bitch, that's not a color go again." Tom says.

"It should be easy if you're not fucking stupid." Bill remarks. "That's why you're an emo." Tom replies. "That's why your girlfriend left you."

Oh dear goodness.

"Do you have to mention her every fucking day?!" Tom yells. "You need to get over her she's not coming back!" Bill yells back. "You're being such a bitch right now for what?!" Tom shouts walking up to Bill.

You know what... let's fast forward this to when things are good again. This happens a lot.

~

"1.. 2.." Bill counts loudly, we were playing hide and seek and I had no idea where to hide. Shit this always happens to me, and it's my house!

I'll just hide in a closet, my parents perhaps? It's pretty spacious, more then mine. As long as I wasn't the first to be found i'm good.

I run over to my parents room, opening the closet I look down, to reveal Tom huddled up. "This is my spot!" He whisper yells.

"55, 56." Bill was almost a minute.

"Just let me in please, you owe me." I whine a little. "Fine cram in with me." He scoots over, I get in closing the door, sitting next to him.

I turn my head to him, staring at him, it was dark but just enough light to the point that I could see his face. 

"I'm sorry, Maivy." He curves his lips a little looking at me apologetically. "You didn't do anything wrong Tom, it just hurts a bit getting rejected over and over."

His eyes soften a bit as he looks at me, oh god.

His hands stroke my cheek gently. "Tom." I whisper. "Just kiss me Maivy." He whispers back.

"Are you-" Tom cuts me off, embracing me into a kiss.

I widen my eyes a bit, shocked. Tom's hand snake around just underneath my jaw, holding my neck a little. His thumbs were on my jawline.

I part my lips a little, he takes the opportunity to slip his tongue in. I was hungered, hungered of his taste. From him, i've been starving just waiting for this.

I was being fed, he was feeding me.

He moves one hand down to my lower back, spooning me into him. My legs open wider a bit, wrapping them around his waist.

Tom lays me flat, getting on top of me. This space was so crammed, but it was a perfect fit for just the both of us, and our bodies.

He sucks on my tongue gently, before pulling away to take a breath. He stares at me for a little, breathing heavily. I needed more, I was craving him.

I grab his neck, bringing his lips back onto mine. I roll my body into his erection that was forming a little bit. Tom starts to kiss down my neck, and collarbone.

"You have no idea how long i've been waiting for this Tom." I moan a little, his hand goes up my shirt a little squeezing my boob a little.

As per usual, no bra.

Tom rises his kisses up my jaw and back onto my lips, his hands slip up my thighs a little, holding them. He was doing the thumb thing, and I was about to go nuts.

I sit up, pushing his body back I sit on his lap. I couldn't stop, and I didn't want to.

I move my hair to one side, leaning back in on him. I rubbed my pelvis against his crotch, pulsating feeling his erection graze against my pants.

I felt it against my slit, and I was getting wet, for him.

I was now the one placing all the hickeys down his neck, I wanted to mark him, showing people that he was mine. I was the first girl he'd kissed in nearly two years, he was mine and I was his.

As of now, at least.

I wanted to make his neck bruised, till it looked like he had been beaten or something. He was enjoying this too, Tom pulled my face back up onto his.

He had been deprived, of kissing. I don't think he wanted to stop for a while.

"I found you!" Bill squeals opening the closet door.

Tom gives me a finishing kiss, wiping the corners of my mouth with his tongue. "Oh my god." Bill looks to both of us in shock.

"Did you find them?!" Gemma yells coming towards the room, stopping in her tracks once she sees me on top of Tom.

His neck was purple, mine was purple and our noses were red from rubbing up against each other.

"Oh my god." Gemma shakes her gaze between us. 

Suddenly Gustav and Georg appear too, I guess we were the last ones to be found. "Oh my god." They say at the same time.

They all just stood there, in front of the closet. Staring at us. "Oh my god." Tom and I mock them.

"Woah." Bill says in shock.