𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

MAIVY POV

"Woah." Bill says, in shock.

"So we win hide and seek?" I clear my throat, getting off of Tom. "I mean, yeah." Georg nods, frozen in his place. I stand up, patting my knees off.

"Okay well bye!" I wave, dragging Tom up with me. We run down the stairs, down the road to his room. "Lock the door!" I giggle, locking it before marching up the stairs. Tom interlocks his hand with mine as we run.

I jump on his body, wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands cup my ass, we start to kiss, yet again. Walking backwards to his room.

Tom places me on his desk, I go for his belt, starting to unbuckle it.

"Hi." Bill says.

We both snap our heads to the direction of his bed, they were all huddled up. "What are you doing here." Tom says out of breath.

"We're having a sleepover! You're not having sex tonight no no." Bill shakes his head, all of them nod in agreement. "Just give us like twenty minutes." I say.

"No." They all say at the same time.

"Please." I whine, at them. "No." Again, all in unison. "I will suck his dick in front of your face if you don't get out." I reply, sternly.

"Do it." They challenge us, are they all in sync now or what? "This sounds like a really shitty porn." Tom looks to them all in disgust, scrunching his brows.

"Might as well be." I sigh, jumping off the desk getting on my knees. "NO." Everyone screams, starting to scramble. Tom opens the door wide, letting them all exit. Then slamming it shut.

I put my hands on my knees standing up. "I'm not getting head?" Tom says sadly. "I kinda just wanna kiss and talk, that okay?" I ask.

"Of course." He smiles, pulling my arm to the bed.

I get in the bed, snuggling up with him. I squirm feeling the denim of my pants rub up against me.

"You know what I can't do this." I hop out of his bed. "What's wrong?" He looks to me worriedly. I unbutton my jeans, slipping them off.

"Ah." I moan relived, getting back into his bed. "You're so weird." Tom laughs at me. "It was giving me issues." I sigh, laying my head on his arm.

"Can I take those off, it seems like fun." He points to my lashes. "No I look like a ghost without them." I shake my head.

Tom places his hands on the fake lashes, taking them off. "See, still beautiful." He smiles.

I hold his neck, smiling back at him. "I know you did that on purpose." I say randomly. "What?" He tilted his head a little.

"You were eating watermelon in nothing but your boxers and I was going to lose it." I suck my lips in, laughing a little. "That was the point."

"You do know on the contrary we've only known each other for about a month?" I interlock my hands with his, swinging them a little. "It feels so much longer almost like i've known you my whole life." He replies.

"Teach me German, I wanna learn." I was curious how he'd sound, he's never spoke German with me.

"Ich denke, du bist das schönste Mädchen der Welt und ich liebe dich." He nods.

"What does that mean?" I question him, it rolled so beautifully off his tongue but I had no idea what he was saying.

"It's nothing, I just said you look good." Tom grins. "Are you sure, it seemed a bit longer then that." I lick my lips, raising my brows at him.

"Talk to me in spanish then." He says.

"Lamento mucho lo que pasó, aunque no sabes lo que pasó. Te amo Tom." I sniffle a little, smiling gently. "What's that mean?" He repeats my question.

"I just said you looked good." I bite back some tears.

"Then why does it look like you're gonna cry." His voice turns soft, going up an octave he wipes away the corners of my eyes.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." I lean in, giving him a kiss.

I had forgotten all about Katherine and the kiss list up until this moment.

"Are you okay Ivy?" He holds my face. "I'm perfectly fine don't worry about it." I reassure him. "Let's go join them downstairs." I stand up.

"Here." Tom gets up, giving me some sweatpants with some drawstrings. I put them on, cinching the waist. "Thank you." I hold his hand, getting on my tippy toes to give him a kiss.

He kisses back, twirling the interlocked hand we had around before running down the stairs. "Did he go soft mid way or something?" Gustav looks up to us.

"No, we didn't do anything." I pull his hand to the kitchen counter, Tom opens the fridge grabbing us two cokes. He takes me back to the couch, letting me sit on his lap. We all started to talk about random things.

"Ich liebe dich, Ivy." Tom nods, I still had no idea what he was saying, I look to the side of me... what the hell?

Bill chokes on his coke, to the point where it started coming out his nose. He runs to the sink coughing it out. "Oh my god are you okay?" I say.

Georg and Gustav were frozen in place, staring at us.

"What, what did he say." I furrow my brows turning my head to him. "Don't worry about it." He rubs my thigh gently, i'm so genuinely confused.

"Can you come with me to your house, I forgot bag over there." Gemma leans her head over to look at me. "Yeah sure." I hold his neck, giving him a goodbye kiss before hopping off his lap.

"Can you like not right now." Gemma grabs my hand pulling me out the house.

I unlock my front door letting her in. "You finally got your kiss, Red." Gemma grins toothily. "I did." I nod happily. She walks over to her bag that was in the living room. "Here."

She pulled out a hundred dollar bill, handing it to me. It was the bet we had.

I push her hand back, shaking my head no.

"I think i'm in love with him."