𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝐸𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

MAIVY POV

"What do you think everyone's gonna say Tom." I graze my fingers against his hickeys, we were all in the car driving to school.

I actually didn't mind sitting on his lap this time.

"Doesn't matter, what others think." He shrugs. "Tom everyone knows you haven't kissed a girl in a long time. Everyone has their theories on it and they're gonna ask her questions." Bill turns his head back to him from the passenger seat.

"Okay then let them ask, fuck if I care." He huffs, squeezing my thigh a little. "There's no reason to get mad, just calm down." I rub his cheek.

"No cause they think I care, like i'm just tryna go out and about with my girl and not care about what all these fuckers at school think." He scoffs. 

My girl?

Gemma looks to my pink face in the rear view mirror. "Didn't know she was your girl Tom, care to comment on that?" She asks, fixing her mirror to his face.

"Did I s-s-stutter?" Tom leans forward in his seat, causing me to lean forward as well.

"Okay, calm down i'm getting squished." I laugh. "Sorry." He leans back, hugging my waist. The guys other then Tom, i'm assuming start to talk shit on him in German. "What're they saying?" I whisper.

"They're saying i'm goofy, and that they haven't seen me this way since Lucia." He whispers back.

Lucia.

Seems as if she was always on all their minds, what was so special about her anyways? If she broke his heart and cheated and manipulated him then?

Why is he still so hung up on her?

"You're mine Ivy, no one else's." He whispers

~

"I'm nervous." I jitter my feet, getting out the car first. Tom holds my head down to prevent it from hitting the roof of the car.

"It's fine, don't be." Tom gets out, he throws his hand around my shoulder kissing my neck gently.

Height wise I was up to his armpits, it was a little embarrassing but like, it's fine I guess... "Oh I can't wait for the shocked look on Katherine's face." Gemma squeals, running to the entrance.

It was mainly people with extra-curricular's here this early, but there was some other people doing tutoring or just tryna get to class early here as well.

So i'd say about half the school was present right now.

We all start walking to the gym and band hallway, they were literally right across from each other which was good. For our relationship.

Wait were we even in a relationship?

Yeah, we were. Right?

I saw all eyes fall onto us, before looking up to Tom's neck. Oh dear this is scary, it was giving me anxiety. "Walk faster." I whisper looking around.

"It's fine don't sweat it." He rubs my side reassuringly. We make it to the girls locker room, Tom stands outside  it. "Okay, bye Tom. I'll see you in a bit." I smile, holding his hands. I get on my tippy-toes to give him a kiss.

"Bye." He returns my smile, waving. I walk into the locker room with Gemma. "Gear up Red." She giggles getting a new uniform.

"I haven't even talked to Katherine yet." I hand it back to her. "She has to let you in, you completed the list." She hands it back. "Fine, but if we get in trouble the blame is on you." I strip free of my clothes.

I was left in my set that Tom bought me. "Where did you get that? It's so nice." Gemma looks me up and down. "Tom bought it for me at the mall." I smile.

"When was this?" She says shocked.

"When we were together but not together and before we kissed." I put my legs through the tight skirt putting it on. "Here." She passes me the tight red crop top.

I put it on as well, before grabbing the socks and sneakers putting them on. "We're back in business baby!" I squeal, waving my pom-pom's.

~

Gemma and I walk into the Gym where practice was held before class. "Blue, what's she doing here?" Katherine looks me up and down.

"She finished her kiss list, so she's in." Gemma waves her thumb towards me. "No way, no Tom hasn't kissed a girl in nearly two years. He wouldn't kiss you anyways." She shakes her head.

"He's literally my boyfriend." I snort on my laugh. "I'm gonna need some type of proof, or something." Katherine fake laughs a little, in disbelief.

I grab the thing from her that made your voice louder. I don't know what it's called, don't even ask me.

"TOM!" I yell at the top of my lungs into it, his name echoed through out the whole gym and probably the band hall too. I hand it back to her smiling.

"He'll be here, just wait." I sit down, starting to do my stretches.

Tom scurries into the gym, sliding down on his feet a little once he had entered. "What's wrong who died?!" He looks around, at all of us.

"Everyone's fine Tom." I get up, walking over to him. "Mm, no I don't believe it." Katherine puts her finger at her chin looking at us, girl. He's literally right in front of you, what do you mean.

"Let her on the team, Katherine." He says sternly. "But what about Lucia! Aren't you supposed to be like broken sad boy or something!" She whines.

Apparently Lucia used to be her best friend.

"You didn't put her through hell trying to get all those bullshit kisses, quite literally destroyed her image and ruined our relationship just to not let her on!" He yells.

"You still haven't kissed her, I smell the bull." She waves her hand around, sniffing around.

Was she lacking brain cells?

Tom spins my hand towards him pulling me into a kiss. "There you happy, let her on." He nudged me toward her gently. I scoot up, being face to face with her.

"Start learning the routines, Red."