Possessive Lover ( Season 2 Part - 1 )

Let's start it...

With a possessive lover like Shu it's been 2 years while Fubuki and Shu have passed their college and now they both are working under Shu's dad in his company because they want to achieve their goals by themselves and now you are in last year but now Shu become extreme overprotective, romantic and possessive towards you.

~At Company~

Fubuki come towards Shu with a bundle of files.

Fubuki : Shu...uncle told us to complete these files till tomorrow.

Shu put his both legs on the table and swing his chair in a full swag with a smirk.

Fubuki : Bro...how can you be so relaxed ? I said we have to complete these files till tomorrow.

Shu : Check the time...

Fubuki checked the time.

Fubuki : It's 5:00 pm why ?

Suddenly realisation hit him and he smiled widely.

Shu : Office time is over.

Fubuki : Means I am free now YAHOOOOO!!!

He jump happily while other employees looked at him weirdly but he didn't give a shit about them and kept on jumping due to happiness. 

Shu : Let's go now...

He stood up and wear his leather jacket.

Fubuki : Yes bro...let's go...

They both walked out of the company.

Suzi : Shu!!!

She ran towards Shu.

Suzi : Let's go together...

Shu just ignored her by passing in front of her with Fubuki without replying.

Suzi : Again he ignored me but still I like him so much.

Shu sit on his bike and wear his helmet while Fubuki also sit on his bike then they both start the engine and left from there in a lighting speed.

Shu mind : Still 20 minutes are left for her college to over...I'll reach there on time and pick her up.

Shu : Fubuki!!! You go home...I am going to pick up my Y/n!!!

Fubuki : Okay bro...bye!!!

They both went on different ways.

Shu mind : My sweetheart must be waiting for me...I should speed up the bike.

He high up his bike's speed and after 15 minutes he reached there and stop his bike in front of your college and take out his helmet looking so hot and handsome.

Shu : Still 5 minutes are left.

Girls was drooling over him.

Girl : He is Shu Kurenai...he used to be our senior but he never changed...still so handsome and hot.

Shu looked at the gate and saw a beautiful figure coming out while running towards him.

Y/n : Shu!!!

He smiled at you but his smile dropped and his eyes darkened.

Y/n : Shu...

You side hugged him but he didn't hug you back.

Y/n : I miss you so much.

He pulled you away by holding your shoulders.

Y/n : Shu...what happened ?